Just found this!! Walmart Rapid Antigen testing $19.97 in ON and AB

Bah. Cheapest I have found in BC (as of currently... there was a cheaper option once) is $110. If only I lived closer to the AB border I would go there lol

My closest only has appointments online for Wednesday, I need one Friday/Saturday/Sunday so will check back tomorrow to see if it's changed, and then call the pharmacy to see. Costco's are also offering them in some places. I think $16.99, but apparently not the ones near me.

Noticed that you can't get a Walmart test if you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.

My closest only has appointments online for Wednesday, I need one Friday/Saturday/Sunday so will check back tomorrow to see if it's changed, and then call the pharmacy to see. Costco's are also offering them in some places. I think $16.99, but apparently not the ones near me.
We have had no luck with Costco's in our area either. One Costco pharmacist said we were making it up that some Costco's were doing the rapid test for $16.99. She said no such information has been sent out by their head office about any such testing. Oh well.

We have had no luck with Costco's in our area either. One Costco pharmacist said we were making it up that some Costco's were doing the rapid test for $16.99. She said no such information has been sent out by their head office about any such testing. Oh well.

that is kind of hilarious since you can actually go online to where you would book a vaccine appointment and some will have an option for the asymptomatic testing... just none near me :)

Bah. Cheapest I have found in BC (as of currently... there was a cheaper option once) is $110. If only I lived closer to the AB border I would go there lol
We are in BC as well, and the cheapest I can find near us is $125.

And now the Costco on Merivale has appointments Friday, which I think is ok for a Monday flight? But I'd have to take kiddo out of school for it. Not that he would mind missing some school :)

I managed to get appts booked at Costco for Wednesday. Have to pull the kids out slightly early from school but no biggie. Very thankful for this, saves us $92 over shoppers

Costco appointments for antigen only show up 3 days in advance. I called today and was told that.
In West GTA, i'm only aware Brampton Costco having it.
hdrolfe above explained how to find out which Costcos have it.

Costco appointments for antigen only show up 3 days in advance. I called today and was told that.
In West GTA, i'm only aware Brampton Costco having it.
hdrolfe above explained how to find out which Costcos have it.
I tried heartland, didn't see any appts, so I tried the closest in Brampton and found Steeles and 410 has appts on Wednesday which was almost perfect for us. Feel very fortunate.

Thanks for the heads up, we cancelled the 5 tests we had booked at Shopper's this Thursday and rebooked at Walmart. Now we need Hawaii to start using rapid tests so that when we go in December we don't have to spend an extra $1000 😤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter