Just found this board ?????

Twinklee

Mouseketeer
I just happened to wonder down the dis boards to this board to ask a question about my Disney Visa, but got sidetracked fast by the mention of all the rewards programs. I've done Mypoints for years and usually manage to earn a $50 gift certificat a year by mostly clicking on the emails.

my question is...if I wanted to start doing another rewards program, which is the best? I'm really intriged by the one where you can exchange your points for Disney gift cards. Any tips?

Quick rewards. Come on over to the thread "$75 in Disney gift cards.." it's the one with the most pages on this board. A lot of us on there use it. I started last oct and can do $25 a week in surveys and clicks. It takes some time getting used to the site and all you can do but after you get the hang of it, IT is pretty easy. I do the surveys while youngest dd naps and in the evenings. I have quite a bit earned for our fall Disney trip. Good luck!!

Thanks, I'll check out that board later. I'm disappointed I didn't find it earlier though since our next trip is in September.

A lot of us also like Sunshine Rewards. They have a ton of daily surveys and some great merchants. They also have a great forum to help you figure things out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter