just did it

I am in the process of trying to book the Poly Nov 30-Dec 4. Did you book garden or lagoon view???
35% is about what the discounts have been in the past i think so that is pretty good and no phone calling. If the site lets me book. Wish me luck.

I also just booked for Nov 30-Dec 4th and POP. Rate is $59 plus tax per night. I can't imagine the rate going much lower. I know I am going so the one night NON-refundable deposit doesn't bother me.

Now looking for good airfare...

And going order MVMCP tickets for Dec 1st with AP discount...

Thanks Disney for making this so easy....

Lori

OK, so I booked Poly online with the passholder program and got rack rate for garden view (12/6 through 12/10). I wanted to just get it done so I did. Since when I booked it was rack rates, do you think I will still get a discount later? That's what I assumed, but now I read your posts and wonder if the discounted rooms are already booked-up????

tjmouse said:
OK, so I booked Poly online with the passholder program and got rack rate for garden view (12/6 through 12/10). I wanted to just get it done so I did. Since when I booked it was rack rates, do you think I will still get a discount later? That's what I assumed, but now I read your posts and wonder if the discounted rooms are already booked-up????

What rate did you get for the garden view???

when i put all the info into the system
it showed me what the discount rate would be,other wise I wouldn't booked it

tjmouse said:

Does your reservation show that you are part of the Best Rate Program? When I tried on the top it said something like "Requested Program not available" and then it gave me rack rate. Underneath it didnt say anything about the Best Rate Program.

When I did different dates it listed Best Rate Program right in the synopsis.

petchie said:
Does your reservation show that you are part of the Best Rate Program? When I tried on the top it said something like "Requested Program not available" and then it gave me rack rate. Underneath it didnt say anything about the Best Rate Program.

When I did different dates it listed Best Rate Program right in the synopsis.

No, it said that no rooms were available with those dates at that resort. However, it's so early yet! How can they all be gone already? Now I am really confused. I'm calling CRO.

I was afraid that if it didn't list that you were on the Program they would not adjust the rates. That it had to say you were in the program to be in the program, since they list LIMITED availability

OK, here's the scoop.

Even though I booked through the passholder site, my Poly room IS NOT through the best rate program because there were none available. It is through the regular booking program. It IS refundable since it's only a regular room only booking.

So, if you get a message that says that no rooms are available through the best rate program, you are esentially going to book a regular rack rate room.

tjmouse said:
OK, here's the scoop.

Even though I booked through the passholder site, my Poly room IS NOT through the best rate program because there were none available. It is through the regular booking program. It IS refundable since it's only a regular room only booking.

So, if you get a message that says that no rooms are available through the best rate program, you are esentially going to book a regular rack rate room.

I did the same as you, but my confirmation email states that my deposit is NOT refundable. So why can't I be in line for an AP discount? There is no reason to have a non-refundable rack rate deposit if I can't be in line for a discount.

When I was checking...one time the discount would come up, the next check it would tell me "not available" I just kept checking until I got my dates and discount. I got a great rate for the WL late Oct. and then in Dec I got GF at a great rate. Yesterday no dicount rates would come-up today the discounted rates came up when the resort had availability.

So just keep trying...Good Luck Everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter