Just Closed

ketof

Earning My Ears
I was just told on Wednesday (10/17) when I called MS to book our first trip home that we closed that morning.
300 points at HHI.

I was able to get 5 days at OKW the week before Easter. I wait listed for BWV now that I have a confirmed ressie. Since DW's parents live north of Tampa area, we plan to spend Easter with them. So we "come home" on Sunday evening and leave for in-laws on Friday morning. We have 4 children and have asked in-laws to stay with us inn a 2 bedroom villa. I'm thinking we can do this every other year assuming we can get ressie at any of the Florida-based resorts. This allows us to avoid costly weekends during premium season. I now have 95 points to bank for next summer for a nice stay at HHI which I will book at the 11 month point. Or maybe I can throw in a weekend at Lake George.

This kind of flexibility is why I picked DVC over other timeshares.

Welcome Home! Sounds like you have some great plans to use your new "toy"!

WELCOME HOME!!! I think you'll find that this was the best purchase ever! YEAH!! :D

Welcome Home!! You will never get sick of hearing those words!!! Congratulations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter