Just checking cut & paste stuff

BONZO

<font color=660066>Has been known to go off topic!
4 people, 3 weeks, 2 resorts and 1 Kingdom!

SATURDAY 12th May 2001

Picked up ok my FIL and travel on M25 quiet.

Check in went like a dream with no queues at all, wow this have never happened before!

Very impressed with BA flight, we would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Smooth transfer to Alamo car rental. They push for an upgrade but it’s not really worth as we are staying on Disney property all the time.

So, we drive off and head towards the CBR but we notice a Mears Shuttle bus. “Incoming at 2 O’clock” – so I initiate the “kick down” and speed off to try and beat it to check in. (I don’t think I’ll be needing that Richard Petty school trip now!).

Check was no problem at all, I don’t know what all the fuss is about?

So far, so good, everything is going swimmingly and I can’t believe it – even the resort lives up to and exceeds all expectations!

Unpacked as far as possible and wandered down to Aruba’s pool for a quick dip with DD’s while DW does the unpacking- life can be a *****! DD2 causes a stir by a long period of “bottom burps” in the pool – how embarrassing! – no matter how loud I coughed I just couldn’t mask the sound - LOL

Wandered over to OPR and bought the refillable mugs etc. We were at the drink stand when I was engaged in conversation with a native. He only wanted to talk to me as we had an “accent” and was fascinated by it. Gosh, aren’t folk downright friendly in these parts? – you’d never get that in the UK, I mean total strangers engaging you in conversation!

We plumped for a BIG 17” pizza – wow, cheese city or what! – it was just TOO big to eat so we graciously gave in and admitted defeat.

Went back to the room for more unpacking etc. Before we left I bought a “Thank you” card for DW that DD’s and myself had signed. It was just a small token of appreciation for DW’s hard work, planning, packing and everything else. All that working overtime on Saturday nights from 10 pm to 8 am was all worth it. – DW take a bow.

One of the CM’s had left a note under the door to say that we were entitled to 2 special pins that we could collect from OPR – neat. We hadn’t looked into pin trading but we thought if it’s free we’ll have it anyway.

We set the alarm on the phone ok and settle down for a good nights sleep.

Tomorrow were off the to do AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter