• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Booked PB with AP discount

Antonia

DIS Veteran
We just booked Portofino Bay with the ap discount and got a bay view room with 2 queen beds for $202 per night.

I am very excited to be staying here. Last time we stayed at RPR. This time our room will be larger (475 sq ft). Also, I think there is more than one pool and it will be just DH and I so maybe we will find a pool that is more for adults.

I think PB looks very romantic at night.

We did not get the deluxe room with the big bath. I hope we don't regret it. And DH says he thinks he remembers a bar downstairs with pool tables or a pool table. Anyone know about this?

You'll love the Bay View Room -- ask for a room on the West Wing.

The Beach Pool is cool. The Villa Pool is your plain vanilla regular pool. When we were there we only ever saw adults at the Villa Pool. All the kids wanted to be at the Beach Pool.

Yes, the Thirsty Fish is downstairs and has a pool table. They have happy hour every night (10 or 10:30 - closing). $2 bud draughts or $2.50 bud bottles.

Enjoy it!

You THINK the PBH is romantic from the pic's wait to you are coming back from the parks and come under the bridge and see the PBH come into sight now that's romantic. OMG the hotel is so captivating and beautiful it will wash all your tired aches away just to see it. Stroll to the gelato bar it's worth it it's down on the piazza. And book ressies for mama della's you will LOVE it. Have a blasts planning your vacation oh and if you have time fit in a facial at the spa ohhhhhh heavely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter