Just booked our flights for our May trip to Italy

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I've been waiting for my daughter to get her grades for this semester before booking as this trip is her college graduation gift. Her grades have been fine, but I just wanted to get her final grades before booking the flights. Next semester she student teaches so I know she'll do well with that.
I have been watching the direct flights with USairways for a few months now, and they came down a bit last month and I was hoping they'd stay at that price and they have.
So last night I booked them, Phila to Rome and then Venice to Phila. Arriving May 26th which is a day before the tour starts to get acclimated. I am so excited. :yay:

Am I being rude if I asked you how much you paid for your tickets? We cruise the Med May 15th and I am looking everyday at deals!!

Thx

Man, I wish my K&L trip was finalized (I think we're still short a couple of people for my TA exclusive departure). I'd really like to seriously thinking about buying tickets to England & France!

Congrats on buying your tickets, helenk. It always makes it feel so *real* to me...

Sayhello

Congrats HelenK. It'll be here before you know it.

I know, when you start planning these things it seems so far away. Then slowly it starts to creep up on you and the next thing you know you are running around doing last minute things to get ready. Once Christmas and the New Years are over I am sure the days will just fly by.

You'll have such a great time! I went with my DS15 last June and we are still talking about it. Take notes and write a trip report...lots of fun!:goodvibes

DKdiver is a great person to get in touch with Kajun. I highly recomend that you give him a call. He will get you out on the water for a good trip.

Have fun I will try not to be jealous...I was hoping to be able to do Italy this summer with my DD, but it's not looking good...BUT HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE TRIP...BTW i hope your daughter enjoys the many years of her future teaching career

Have fun I will try not to be jealous...I was hoping to be able to do Italy this summer with my DD, but it's not looking good...BUT HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE TRIP...BTW i hope your daughter enjoys the many years of her future teaching career

Thank you for you kind thoughts. I am anxious to take this trip with my DD, pretty soon she'll be on her own and may not the time to go on vacations with her mother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter