Just booked myself a trip in July !!

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
:earsgirl: My husband and I are going in December, but I just could not wait that long. I booked a short budget trip for 7/16-7/20, staying at the Allstar Music and I got the AP rate. Airfare is booked and I'm ready to go.

I know what you mean.

I am booked for this week - yes I went last month. but who cares I got CBR for $79 per night with a postcard.

I just get so "jealous" of everyone making their trips and just decided I could not wait until December.
I promised my husband I would keep this low budget. I'd rather stay at a moderate but for just 4 nights I felt the value resort was the way to go.
I orderd the DDE card so that will help keep the cost of my meals down a bit. I just enjoy going by myself, I went on a solo trip in September of '03 and had the best time. Since then I've gone back but with numerous family members. But I am really looking forward to another solo trip.

All the best people make solo trips in July! :cool1: :rotfl2:

I'm doing my first solo trip next month too. Actually it'll be my first solo trip anywhere - and I'm going transAtlantic! May as well start big :flower: .

Have a great time, as if I need to tell you that!

Louise

Hooray! Isn't trip planning the best? :) I'll be going solo July 15-18, and I can't wait! I'm hoping for low airfare for another solo trip in October, but so far no luck. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter