Just booked HRH!

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
I just booked two pool view rooms at HRH for a stay in Aug.! Can anyone tell me how the regular pool views are? We've always stayed at PBH, but my one son really wanted to stay here so we are giving it a try. I need connecting rooms, has anyone had problems getting them? Is there a floor or section I should try to request?

Can I be nosy and ask what you paid? I can't get anything lower than $249 for a Fri. night in Aug. I've tried everything!!

$144 a night. I don't know if it is because you are staying only 1 night or not. Can you add one more night? Also when in Aug. I was a little flexible with my dates. I think around the 15th was higher.
Here are quotes I got for PBH. Deluxe was $180, Bay $170 and garden $155.

HRH was club $216, pool view $144 and garden $134.

I think the weekend we are going to be there is unfortunately busy so all the discount rooms are booked. My husband and kids are set on staying at HR so I guess I'm stuck paying full price, ugh.

We stayed in connecting gardenview rooms in March. Just tell them you need them-no problem. We were on 2nd floor away from elevators but it wasn't that bad. You can request to be close to elevators and they'll try and accomodate. Have fun!!!

We have a deluxe room booked at HRH July 15-20. We requested pool view. Anyone stayed at pool view deluxe before? If so, any special request I should make when we check it? By the way $249 was the lowest regular rate I was offered also. The Mastercard stay 5 nights pay for 4 worked out a little better but not much. Actually it's probably my fault because with Disney I always booked early and watched for codes but this was an unexpected trip so I took what I could get. I'm still hoping we picked the right hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter