Just booked a PS at Gullivers's at the Swan

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Just booked a PS at Gulliver's at the Garden Grove. This will be our only PS (the rest counter service) since DD7 is ADHD and can't sit for long periods. I wasn't going to book ANY PS's but then DD7 saw the WDW video and was asking about eating with a character. This is the same kid who asks for NOTHING. Since Goofy and Ploto are currently her favourite WDW characters I thought Gulliver's would be a good choice.

Will be eating there Dec.21.
What can anybody tell me about the Swan resort and about this restaurant? This will be by far the fanciest restaurant the kids have ever been to and I want to make the evening as special as possible for them. We will also be celebrating my b-day and I mentioned this to dining when I made the PS.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you
Suzy V.

The Swan is an absolutely wonderful resort! I can't tell by your post if you are actually staying there or not, but if you are you will not be disappointed. The pool is a favorite of our DS. We like that it is smaller than the Dolphin, and it is easy to get around in. Mini golf is just adjacent, and the many opportunities of the boardwalk are within walking distance.

As far as Gulliver's goes, I have to say that this is one of our least favorite restaurants at WDW. When comparing this restaurant to others at WDW "fancy" is not a word I would use to describe it, and the food has been so-so the two times we have eaten there. It is obvious by your post that you are very excited to dine here, so I am sorry for the negative review, but I am just being honest about my experiences there. You might want to to a "search" for Gulliver's to view prior posts, if you do not receive many responses to your post. I thnk there has been a post about this restaurant within the last week, or so, but generally this seems to be a little discussed restaurant at the DIS.

Thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate your honesty.
We will be staying at ASMo and am looking forward to seeing the SWAN. Can anyone provide me any info. on the swan itself (things to see there?).

Any other tips/suggestions, anyone?

Again, thank you

Suzy V.

for our trip after someone on here told me that there are only two characters for the entire restaurant, but not two at once.............they take turns being "out". Figured it would be a very looooong time to see them, and with the food reviews not that great, and having an ADHD boy myself, decided we'd be better off to stay in the parks instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter