Just because we need another Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I was posting as much back then. None of the user names are ringing a bell at all. I used to not venture far from my TR.

;) Better you than me!!

Alrighty, I think I'm heading off for the night. I'm exhausted and gotta be at work early tomorrow morning.

TTFN! :hug:

;) Better you than me!!

Alrighty, I think I'm heading off for the night. I'm exhausted and gotta be at work early tomorrow morning.

TTFN! :hug:

I am gonna go crochet and wait for my bratty son to bring me MY new headphones back. And the PS3 because I want to play video games too.

Goodnight.

So last night, we went to my parent's for dinner, and on the way home, stopped by a local house light show. I found out via FB that Paula and I missed each other by minutes :rotfl: It really is a small world ...

This was just TOO funny! I couldn't believe it when I saw your FB check-in. Too bad I was busy watching the lights and not my FB or I would have known you were there!

Christmas for me actually turned out pretty good. I'm sorry for my post on Christmas Eve. I think I was just WAY exhausted and trying to find hubby the perfect gift was just not going as I had planned.

I ended up getting a whole bunch of new scrubs from my mother-in-law (I desperately needed new scrubs as I was drowning in mine) and the Wii Fit with Balance Board and Biggest Loser challenge game from hubby (even though I bought them and obviously knew about them)

Hubby gets a iPad from his mom (possibly... he needs to decide if he wants that of if he wants his mom to pay for him to get a cotractor's license.)
I gave him a wallet, a rechargeable battery thingy to charge your iphone when you don't have an outlet, and an auto-reload on his Starbucks card so he can have his coffee :surfweb:

Mother-in-law got a Powermat as her dog is always chewing her iphone charger, a digital photo frame, and a game for the Wii.

Good late morning.

I am doing a flyby post. I am on my way to lunch with my bff.

Do you realize how many of us live in the bay area?

Something like O'hana's sounds good for tonight.
Crazy, huh? We ended up going to this Cal-Mex place for dinner :rotfl:

I'm so never fitting in my clothes again. Ever.
I can relate :rotfl2:

Indeed from Costco. I wish I was eating Mickey nuggets from Disneyland.
DD6 does not like these :confused3 She prefers dino nuggets, and our Costco stopped carrying them in favor of the Mickey ones (not sure if that's the same across all Costcos). So now I have to buy nuggets from Smart and Final.

I ended up getting a whole bunch of new scrubs from my mother-in-law (I desperately needed new scrubs as I was drowning in mine) and the Wii Fit with Balance Board and Biggest Loser challenge game from hubby (even though I bought them and obviously knew about them)

Hubby gets a iPad from his mom (possibly... he needs to decide if he wants that of if he wants his mom to pay for him to get a cotractor's license.)
I gave him a wallet, a rechargeable battery thingy to charge your iphone when you don't have an outlet, and an auto-reload on his Starbucks card so he can have his coffee :surfweb:

Mother-in-law got a Powermat as her dog is always chewing her iphone charger, a digital photo frame, and a game for the Wii.
Sounds like it ended up being a nice Christmas :thumbsup2 DH got an ipad too, but he got it at the beginning of December since it was a combo bday/Christmas present (per his request :) )

And oh! I posted some of my DLR December trips in an album on FB. I most likely will be too lazy to post 'em here :)

Crazy, huh? We ended up going to this Cal-Mex place for dinner :rotfl:

I can relate :rotfl2:

DD6 does not like these :confused3 She prefers dino nuggets, and our Costco stopped carrying them in favor of the Mickey ones (not sure if that's the same across all Costcos). So now I have to buy nuggets from Smart and Final.

Sounds like it ended up being a nice Christmas :thumbsup2 DH got an ipad too, but he got it at the beginning of December since it was a combo bday/Christmas present (per his request :) )

I have found that all Costco's are different. I go to the one here and the one in Vacaville, their products are different. It is a subtle difference but it is there. I noticed last week when I shopped that they had both Dinos and Mickey's. Not to mention their regular ones. Ironically my DH doesn't like the Mickey Nuggets. They taste fishy to him.

I googled Tumblr (I didn't know what it was :blush: ) so this is like a blog site? I am so confused. Do I need to friend people like on FB? I want to see you guys there :rolleyes1

I love my tumblr. It can be a great deal of fun.

And oh! I posted some of my DLR December trips in an album on FB. I most likely will be too lazy to post 'em here :)

I'll pm you.;)

Eh, I'm not fuming at her, I figure that's an improvement. maybe it will get even beter if she ever gets out of bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter