Just because we cannot see it, doesn't mean we can't believe it! LIVE TRIP REPORT!

Just engaged! Such an amazing picture! :-) made me tear up! Although they all did if I'm completely honest!

Ok so we don't look like scary lions but I think that was the idea

So cute! I just love magic shots!

Donald holding the hand with my ring on! Nawwww!

King Louie showing Baloo the ring! Baloo was blinded by the sparkle and stood back in shock turning his head away! Loved this and from this and the next picture please excuse my face but I was highly amused!

King Louie kissing my hand! :-)

And this one just melts my heart completely! Brings happy tears to my eyes :'-)

And lastly one of me, Kev and my mummy making memories that will last a lifetime!

Well thats all i have for you now, as o just wanted to give you all the sneak peak & I know your all desperate to see the proposal pictures but i will show you them when I get the disc :-D

I've just caught up with your last few posts. What a fantastic time you all had and I agree with your comments about the HArd Rock. We stayed at ROyal Pacific, great for the express pass but I wouldn't be able to spend 2 weeks there.

Wll it be a DIsney wedding or Honeymoon then?

Thank you for sharing I've had great fun catching up :)

Sounds like youre at a fab point together + glad youre missing the post hol blues.

Even your TR seems to have gone too fast - I wanted to keep reading!!! Look forward to more pics

Love your photo pass pics. I thinks it's great when the characters have real fun on them.

Oh those photos are so SWEET! I love them, you are so happy.

Well I was in the happiest place on earth :-D and those pictures prove the fact that its the happiest place on earth, glad you like them, there are soooo soooo many more, I shall be ordering the cd on Monday so I should have them all fairly soon so I can post them all on Hereford everyone to see :-)

I've just caught up with your last few posts. What a fantastic time you all had and I agree with your comments about the HArd Rock. We stayed at ROyal Pacific, great for the express pass but I wouldn't be able to spend 2 weeks there.

Wll it be a DIsney wedding or Honeymoon then?

Thank you for sharing I've had great fun catching up :)

I would love a Disney wedding but I couldn't afford to get everyone out there :-( and my dad doesn't like flying (has been involved in an air crash) and although he said if there was ever a time that he had to fly again he would, i would never expect that of him and would never wish to put him in that situation! And there is no way I'd be walking down any aisle without my dad there as his me hero, my everything and I wouldn't want him to miss it for the world as I know it'd mean the world to him to see his princess get married! So I'm certain the wedding will me here but the honeymoon will defiantly be in Florida and quite possibly a longer trip as well, I'd quite like to do a cruise and a stay at Disney, but I guess we will see what deals are about when the time comes to think about a honeymoon! I certainly have an awful lot of planning to do :-)

Sounds like youre at a fab point together + glad youre missing the post hol blues.

Even your TR seems to have gone too fast - I wanted to keep reading!!! Look forward to more pics

It did go quick and I would have loved to have carried it on! (If only)

I'm also glad that I haven't had the post holiday blues! :-) just can't stop thinking happy thoughts! And I know I'll go back at some point even though I don't quite know when, but just the knowing I'll go back makes me happy!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

Thanks just waiting for my disc then I will post more pictures!

Was going to do most of the uploads at the weekend but my nan was taken into hospital on Saturday it's a brain aneurysm! Things are not looking great so I couldn't do it this weekend just gone and I really don't know about next weekend either but I promise you all I will post all my pictures as soon as I possibly can as I really want to share them with you all :-)

Oh goodness that's worrying :( you just take whatever time you need to do what's important. I do hope that your grandmother is better very soon.

Oh goodness that's worrying :( you just take whatever time you need to do what's important. I do hope that your grandmother is better very soon.

Thanks it's tough at the moment! Am an emotional wreck and emotionally exhausted, but our disc is here and for the first time in days I'm smiling! I shall post them sometimes over the next couple of days :-)

Ok so here goes! I shall upload one of our magic kingdom photopass pictures first!

I love this one! Look how serious he is lol!!

True love - I love the fact we look so in love with each other :-D <3 The one time we needed a poncho the whole holiday we had them from Busch! We thought we looked hilarious so had to have a picture taken!! Here comes the serious face again! Now for amazing memories and magical moment with goofy! These make me smile so much!! It was after we had got engaged!

Kev's favourite character!

In the next picture you may wonder why on earth we are wearing our ponchos on splash mountain in August!
The reason being, we had been on it 3 times that day already, got soaked 3 times that day already and had only just dried off, but we wanted to go back on without getting soaked before the parade and fireworks so the answer to problem was to wear our ponchos And laugh at the rest of the people who got soaked :-D

Fantastic pics, so funny.

I agree you can't let your dad miss out on your big day, that's what dads look forward to when as a teenager you drive your parents mad.

Hope your nan is comfortable and you are all ok :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter