Just back with a few questions and observations

coachjoe92

Disney Pilot
Great trip to OKW. First time in a 2BR and we are spoiled for life. Room was clean and ready early. Parks were crowded, but not unbearable. Weather was hot but not humid. Rain was present, but no total washouts.

But a few questions/observations

With the heavy crowds, why is the GMR at MGM only using one vehicle? This was also the case when we were there for Spring Break. The wait was averaging 1 hr and would seem to be greatly reduced with the additional vehicle.

The new canned announcements of the buses were annoying to me. I would rather hear the driver talk, especially the ones with great personalities. And our MK bus was promoting "Cinderellabration" all week. That has been over for months.

Took a very relaxing boat ride from the OKW marina to POR. The Treehouse Villas are a depressing sight.

I like the ability to put ride photos on the photopass. I hope this expands to lots of rides.

Pet Peeve of the Trip. If you have a fastpass and your time is not up yet, please do not block the entrance waiting for your exact minute and then rush the entrance. Please let those through that may already be past the return time.

But it was a great trip.

The 2BRs are the way to go! When we were just at OKW and SSR, the bus drivers that did have personalities spoke quite a bit. The canned announcements would still come on, but in between time, they livened things up. One in particular, Isaac, was great! Glad you had a great trip!

Pet Peeve of the Trip. If you have a fastpass and your time is not up yet, please do not block the entrance waiting for your exact minute and then rush the entrance. Please let those through that may already be past the return time.

But it was a great trip.[/QUOTE]

I agree that those who have arrived early should stand on the side, but not for those whose time has "passed" ...... they should've been there on time, and in the time frame they were given. Missed the return time, you should lose the FP....get a new one and be on time.

However, glad you had a great trip!

I agree if you are late for your "window". I am talking arriving about 15-20 minutes past your start time and you have to fight through those waiting for their first "minute" and also the angry voices that think you are "breaking" in front of them.

I Agree :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter