Just back from the Fantasy - the good , the bad, and the ugly! Any questions?

Are they still providing free towels for excursions and on deck or should we pack our own towels?

Also, I assume bottled water is still available for sale (at the inflated prices)? We like them for excursions.

And do they still have the stamp card for purchased coffees and are they allowing you to finish off your stamp card from previous cruises?

The coffee cards were still provided and accepted in September. I haven't heard anything about them going away, so I'd bet that they're still functional. Old cards still work.

Are they still providing free towels for excursions and on deck or should we pack our own towels?

Also, I assume bottled water is still available for sale (at the inflated prices)? We like them for excursions.

And do they still have the stamp card for purchased coffees and are they allowing you to finish off your stamp card from previous cruises?
The kids(my bad, mid 20’s) went to Tortola‘s Baths and we’re provided towels last week.
Bought a case of water through room service no clue on the price.
The server’s were vigilant on asking if we had a coffee card and would have one available if we didn’t. Probably saved us on 2-3 free coffees.
On Fantasy last week.

The kids(my bad, mid 20’s) went to Tortola‘s Baths and we’re provided towels last week.
The server’s were vigilant on asking if we had a coffee card and would have one available if we didn’t. Probably saved us on 2-3 free coffees.
On Fantasy last week.
Thanks. :)

On Fantasy last week.
May I ask how busy the Baths were when you went?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter