Just back from OKW any ?'s

SAKPEG99OKW

The only thing better then one week at WDW is TWO
How great it was to be home.... Weather in the 90's every day with little or no rain at all. Got a welcome home when we checked in . Had room 1211, ground floor looking at golf course. The room it's self was in great shape. Nothing missing. Very clean. No complaints at all. Feel free to respond with any questions.

Scott, Peg and Tyler :cool:

Several questions about OKW. First, what size unit is 1211? Were there alot of Palm trees? Since you were on the first floor, was there noise from people walking around above? What's the best time (fewest people) at the main pool-also same question if you used any other pools. Did you ever eat at Olivias, and if so, how was it? Is there a landscaping tour at the resort? When? Member update meeting-when? Sorry for so many questions, but we're about to stay there for the second time-last time we only had reservations for one night! Oh, yes-one last question if you don't mind-how late in the day do they rent bikes, pedal boats? Thanks!

Wow lots of ?'s let's see, i'll try to anser them in order. 1211 is a one bedroom lockoff. meaning there is a door to the studio next door. One night there was noise, since it was late i called the front desk and they took care of it. but overall no noise. Early moring or late afternoon at the pool. DW and I liked to have early diner at the pool a couple of nights. We have eaten at olivias, it was good, not great, but good. Don't have any answers for the rest. Have a great time.

Scott

We will be staying with friends at OKW in December. They are DVC members, we are not. I have no clue what to expect. I know we are sleeping on the sofa, so we'll have to make our own bed right? Do I need to bring sheets? Do you get fresh towels or do we have to do our own nightly?

Thanks

We love room 1211! We sat on the patio and directed the golfers to the lost balls(golf was really bad that week LOL!!) Hoping to get in that building in June(but need a two bedroom this time,yes we're being room hogs 3 in a two bedroom).

I'm go glad we got stuck at OKW in November, I love it!

Originally posted by Simba's Mom
Member update meeting-when?

OKW DVC member updates are every tuesday at 8:00 am. They also have member updates at the BWV"s every thursday at 8:00 am also.;)

Oh, yes-one last question if you don't mind-how late in the day do they rent bikes, pedal boats?

Since no one answered this yet, thought I'd share our experience back in April. For the surrey bikes, we had to have them back at Hank's at 7:30pm. From my review of resort paperwork, Hank's hours are 9am-7:30pm. I don't know if they are extended during the summer. Best to check the Hank's Happenins which is on the reverse side of your Room Assignment/Resort Map.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter