Just Back - BIG character complaint - who can I write to?

I never officially wrote a letter expressing my concerns, but sent an email to Disney via the link on their website. Today when I got in from work I had the following message on my answering machine. (Note - before you think I am completely crazy, in my former lives I have done both court reporting and medical transcription, so transcribing this message from my answering machine tape was totally normal for me!) I left out the name and number, to protect the CMs privacy.

Hi, this is (Name) at the Executive Offices at Walt Disney World. I wanted to thank you so much for writing to us and sharing your wonderful comments with us about the character line ups. And I will definitely assure you that I have already shared your comments with the entertainment leadership. And I know that it does vary at different areas on the procedure for that, but it's extremely helpful when someone like you lets us know how you perceive this as well, so I want you to know how much we appreciate that.

If you want to call me or email back with a reply email, the number is 407-xxx-xxxx

If you would like me to send a character card out to your nephew of his favorite character I can do that. And I would advise you, if you ever have a concern, just
bring it to the attention of guest relations so that it can be addressed immediately.
And we appreciate your comments so much and I want to thank you once again.

Renee, thank you for posting the response you got from Disney. And thank you for taking the time to make WDW a better place for all of us!

Schmeck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter