Just a montage of various resort photos (a lot)

Thanks, Dan!

(And that poinsettia picture is costing me more $$! Just had to upgrade to BWI for our last few nights in December after seeing that one! :rotfl2: )

Everytime I see this it is absolutely breathtaking. Thanks so much Dan.
Dan, is there anyway that I could make this a slideshow w/ music on my computer?
Dawn

That was really nice. My son loved it and kept saying Disney World. I can't wait to get back in December.

DisneyObsessed said:
Everytime I see this it is absolutely breathtaking. Thanks so much Dan.
Dan, is there anyway that I could make this a slideshow w/ music on my computer?
Dawn
Dawn, I have no idea how to put it into a slide show but I did ask the geek guru, Jeff Fulcer if he had any ideas for you and he came up with this..........

http://www.fulcer.net/dis/dan/resort2/resort2.avi

It plays in Windows Media Player. You can right click and save it to your PC. It is a VERY big file, over 25 megs, so will take a little bit to download (a LONG time if dialup :faint: )

Jeff did a great job I think. Here is his profile if you want to send him the thank you.......

http://www.disboards.com/member.php?userid=1009

Hope you like it, I sure did. :goodvibes :cool1: And glad everyone enjoys the pictures.

All I can say is WOW!!! I loved looking at these fabulous photos!!

THANKS so much for taking the time to take these pics and put them here for all of us to enjoy.

BEAUTIFUL!!! Now I can go to bed and have wonderful Disney World dreams! :wizard:

Lives4Disney :earsgirl:

Those pics are absolutely awesome! I especially loved the POR pics. That is our "second" home. It is making me wish August would come quicker.

Only 207 days left!!!

Thought I would give this thread a bump, hasn't been around in ages, maybe some new folks might like to see a cross section of resorts......

:artist:

Thanks for bumping this up Dan. I would have never seen it. Great pics of the Boardwalk, we'll be going for the first time in Nov. I'm really getting excited!!! :Pinkbounc

Wow!
Thanks for sharing Dan! I love that you added the touch of music. It really helped me get even more excited for our upcoming trip. I love that you have a great variety of pics of so many resorts. I also appreciate that you managed to get some of the castmembers pics as well. That is awesome. Now I really have Disney fever, my poor DH is going to have to put up with me doing even more planning all weekend now, Ha!!
Thanks again Dan - Awesome thread!! :thumbsup2

Naisy68 said:
.........I also appreciate that you managed to get some of the castmembers pics as well.......
If you liked those, Naisy, check two thread links near the top of the thread that is linked below in my signature, on the left.

Dan,

Thank you for putting this back up. The music was fabulous, the music came to an end just as I was viewing the last picture, the timing was perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed this, I can't wait to show DH.

Phenomenal photos, Dan! Thanks so much for sharing these! Brought back many, many wonderful memories of our stays at those resorts. :flower2:

Wow am I glad someone brought up this thread. These are some of the finest pictures I've seen...

Do you think you could post more if you have any?

Amazing pics. Love the candy cane type thing going up to the Dolphin fountain. Great Job!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter