June Solo's

disneyaddict121784

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if any other singles/solo's were going in June. I should be there sometime in the middle of the month.

I'll be there June 16-24th but not exactly solo...will have ds with me. I do plan on trying a kids club though so I can get some alone time to do some of my favorite rides that ds doesn't like.

I'm local, so depending on what/when you're thinking of - I'm up for it.

Let me know....just send me a PM.

We'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge from June 28th - July 6! Anyone got anything in mind?

I will be in WDW from 23rd/24th to end of June.I am going with family but would love to meet other single/solo visitors just for a change & its always great to put a face on the mails.I am ctually there from the 18th but for first week staying in Universal then on to the magic of Disney.So if anyone wants to meet feel free to leave a message or a PM.

'Whatever one can dream one can achieve'
Jules Verne

I'll be there June 20-29. Not totally solo as I will be with my two kids and mom.

June 12-13th I will be solo- anyone up for doing anything? I would love to check out PI 6/12. Also thinking about doing KTTK one of those days-

Let me know! :teeth:

Hello All -

I am planning a quick trip to WDW to "find my smile" again. This time I will be solo.

If anyone is around and would enjoy the company of a dedicated "mouseaholic", drop me a note!

If timing does not work.....than I'll simply send my wishes for you to have a TERRIFIC TIME!!! After all, how can you miss at WDW !!

Cheers,

Cathy

Cathy - I will be there June 1 - 8. Not Solo, but with a group of fellow disneyholics! If you get tired of being solo, give me a call and join up for a bit. You can PM me if you are interested. our group is 14 big depending on the day, so one more can squeeze in without being noticed! Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter