• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

Sorry your plans aren't solid mky...having a Disney trip in the wings makes like more fun! I hope it works out for you.
Yes, this is DD's first trip without us. She is very excited.
Really HOT here today. But, overall summer has been cooler than normal, but still warm enough for my tastes!!

She's off! Should be there in about 30 minutes. Their flight left at 6 am! EARLY day for them.

:yay:Almost time!! Just finishing up my packing. I am trying not to overpack but.......

Well got the go ahead, on trip today. But, still depends on how things are come october. But, am happy about it for now.
I am really worried thou. All resorts for our week are sold out. Not just with the discount being offered. But with any rooms. Omg.
Wondering how crowded it is going to be. I secured CR but could only get GW / GV. So that will be a little different not being in the tower. But, very happy to have a room at all, especially near the MK. :D :tongue: :D

MKY...so glad your plans are becoming more solid. FP+ times should be happening soon I would think. Glad you have a room.
That is the same room type that we have. Any idea on requests to be made? I have no clue.

Hiya EE22
We had a great room in the back of the garden. It looked at lagoon. Could see h20 pagent at nite. Any view "gv". Is nice. All are either pool view or lagoon
If you want a patio ask for 1 st floor. I just like the patio door opening on the 2 nd or 3 rd floor. The garden rooms are less sound proof than the tower but not bad. Most noise is from hall.

Well...AP rates came out for Halloween and Christmas and they are very limited. I am sticking with what we have as it beats anything still. Really wanted BLT but it's not in the ap offer or any other offer for that matter. DD's one night is discounted more with the general public offer too.

There are not many rooms included.

How are your plans coming along MKY?

Hi EE22, :chat:

I can get the last 2 nites at the ap rate but honestly its not much different so I am not going to have to check in and out > or change rooms for that. Will just leave ours as is. Kinda sucks that soooooooooooooooo much is sold out over our time frame. wdw is going to be nuts in october. :crazy: I never thought colombus day was sooooooooooooooo big. We are kinda excited about being in the gw again. Rather peaceful over there. I so hope you like it.
Did you already have mnsshp tix? That day is always sold out > but not usually this early. o_O

mky :D

Hello To All - sorry I have been MIA

Sound like everyone is having a blast at Disney... WOW!!! :yay: Midori comes home from Korea on Monday, First day of school.. I messed up and booked the return flight wrong.

I have been busy communicating with Midori, getting her ready for school. The school is not very happy missing the first day but nothing I can do now. :crazy2:

I am so ready for Midori to return.. it has been a very difficult 2 month. OMG, she is think about going back in 2 years already. Midori speak the language, read and write also. I guess 2 months experiencing the culture and living among the local people, she should have accomplished this.

I am so excited she learned so much and very excited she is coming home.

Isaac , our 25 years old Siamese had a coupe of seizers last night. I have an appointment today for a check up.. Not ready for bad news and Midori will be heart broken.

Thanks everyone for you love and support.

So glad she's coming home!!! YIPPEE!!!

mky: I wouldn't want to change rooms either. I think Disney is booked for the fall thru Christmas. Not much out there for discounts!!

:dogdance::dogdance:I make ours in a couple weeks!! Getting excited!!! I'm not sure we are going to dress up anymore. DH isn't on board.

Hi Everyone !!:flower1::yay::flower1::yay: Its MEEEEE !!! Tomar !!!:flower1::wave::flower1:
Hope Everyone is doing well , Its August and the summer is slipping by now, I really wish we had summer all year round, but living in the North East, NOT A CHANCE !! :laughing:.......Sooo Im trying to catch up on all that I have missed, Please forgive me if I miss something that has happened, or is about to happen, I skimmed though some pages.....
MKY~ You and Bug have a trip coming up again at your Fav. Resort !! YAHOOOO !!! Made your FPs and dining I assume? Hope all is well with Bug , Dad and the boys !!! :tinker:
EE22~ Thinking about you,:angel: This is going to be your DREAM trip coming up, Sooooo Happy for you,:mickeyjum:hmghost::ccat:...Have you started school yet?, Where did the summer go ???? So Glad DD had a good time with my boy MICK in July,:mickeyjumHope all is well with you :tinker:
RHMH ~ Hope Midori is home safe and sound by the time you read this post, I know you must have missed her sooooo much !!princess::cloud9:
I am sooo not crazy over this new DIS format, it has taken me forever to get my last trip off my signature, I had to send a post to the Tech board LOL :crazy2:....We are looking forward to another "Spring" vacay in the world, last MAY was just wonderful, but it seems like forever to wait for !!! ...We`ll see, so many things can change in a blink , but......Hopeing !!!!:cloud9::cloud9:
K Guys , Soooo TGIF to Everyone !!, and hope its a GREAT weekend !!!! Always thinking of all of you!! :grouphug:

Hi All! I think DD is finally settled in her apartment! She came up here yesterday...most of the time I was going there. That pretty much shot the last days/weeks of my vaca since July 31st and going into work a couple times to get things figured out. The school is a mess. At least now I have power and AC back in my room. It had been off both times I was up there. I am officially back on the 18th. DD starts up her orientation that day too with classes the 24th just like me. She loved her trip to WDW...with her injury it's about the only good thing that happened this summer for her. She's still in PT learning to walk better at this point. Then the transition from her old life to her new life has been a strain as well.

MKY...I hope things are coming along for your trip. They are for ours over Halloween weekend. Should be awesome. Glad I have the bounce back offer that I do otherwise the discounts weren't so hot.

RHMH...not to worry about her missing the first day of school. She'll be good to go.

Tomar...you'll be making your ressie soon enough for May. In 4 years I'll be able to go at a time other than December. Now both kids are locked out of the summer too.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm off to work again.

Hiya everyone, :yay:

Yes, we seemed to have missed Summer here. Had a handful of days over 80's and now suppose to get really hot probably cause school and football has started. Saw a lot of halloween stuff at stores already too. Ugh.

EE22, did you make a decision on costumes yet? I got us a couple to t shirts for halloween. But, we are not buying tix to party. Will wait and see how we feel. The best one to go to for us would be our 1st day there > but that will be a really long long day. But, sometimes you get excited and might not notice. Also am NOT going if its raining. That really was a mess last year > and so much missed. No headless horseman, small parade. Then the fireworks you could barely see after it started....... Looks like they have been having alot of rain too on accuweather. :idea: :sad2:

RHMH, Hope DD had a great time. You should be glad she is home again.

Tomar, we have missed you. Hope your summer was wonderful.

mky :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter