**June 2024 Check-in**

So who's flying? Who's driving?

We have decided to drive for this trip. We live in Nebraska and plan to take 3 days to drive out and then 3 days to drive back. We've done this drive a few times before. Most recently was June 2022...though we took 4 days to drive out because we stopped more along the way.

I'm slightly nervous about our decision to drive as well as our decision to go back in June. Mainly because I was looking through my Instagram photos from that trip the other day. And in one picture of us at Disneyland, in the caption I wrote "it's been really hot and crowded so I don't know if we'll ever come back in June." OPE! In another picture, I made a comment about how driving to Disneyland almost seemed like 2 vacations in one and it was tiring.

I guess in the last year and a half I forgot that I felt that way. I mean, I remember having a good trip overall (minus getting Covid) so hopefully we'll still have a good time!
Flying Wash DC to LAX nonstop flight.

We have decided to drive for this trip. We live in Nebraska and plan to take 3 days to drive out and then 3 days to drive back. We've done this drive a few times before. Most recently was June 2022...though we took 4 days to drive out because we stopped more along the way.

I'm slightly nervous about our decision to drive as well as our decision to go back in June. Mainly because I was looking through my Instagram photos from that trip the other day. And in one picture of us at Disneyland, in the caption I wrote "it's been really hot and crowded so I don't know if we'll ever come back in June." OPE! In another picture, I made a comment about how driving to Disneyland almost seemed like 2 vacations in one and it was tiring.

I guess in the last year and a half I forgot that I felt that way. I mean, I remember having a good trip overall (minus getting Covid) so hopefully we'll still have a good time!
We are coming from Pennsylvania so no driving for us! We will fly into LA, rent a car and spend a few days in that area before making our way to Disneyland.

We will be there June 22-30 for my daughter’s 16th!

We usually try to stay onsite for convenience but found a good deal on the Westin we couldn’t resist. So excited to check it out!

We are flying into LAX direct from Toronto!

My daughter and I will arrive June 22 - 26 . It is our first trip to DL! I have been going to WDW since 1974. Planning is half the fun and keeps me busy as I anticipate my trip. I've been watching Vlogs and videos about DL and am a little anxious. Now I better understand how newbies to WDW feel when planning. :)
Thanks for starting the thread! My daughter and I will be at the Grand Californian June 20-27 to celebrate my 60th birthday in our happy place :)
I will be 60 in May! It will be a celebration trip for me as well. GC has been my dream and I keep putting off DL since the GC price makes my eyes pop.:oops: However, 60 is a big one. I keep thinking about changing my reservation.
We will be there June 22-30 for my daughter’s 16th!

We usually try to stay onsite for convenience but found a good deal on the Westin we couldn’t resist. So excited to check it out!
This is the hotel where my daughter and I are booked! Jealous you get to stay longer. The hotel looks beautiful. My one concern is getting back to the park if we stay until closing time.

My daughter and I will arrive June 22 - 26 . It is our first trip to DL! I have been going to WDW since 1974. Planning is half the fun and keeps me busy as I anticipate my trip. I've been watching Vlogs and videos about DL and am a little anxious. Now I better understand how newbies to WDW feel when planning. :)

I will be 60 in May! It will be a celebration trip for me as well. GC has been my dream and I keep putting off DL since the GC price makes my eyes pop.:oops: However, 60 is a big one. I keep thinking about changing my reservation.

This is the hotel where my daughter and I are booked! Jealous you get to stay longer. The hotel looks beautiful. My one concern is getting back to the park if we stay until closing time.
My eyes are popping at the GC price tag as well (and of course no discounts this time of year) but I love the idea of being immersed in the “bubble” and being able to chill on the balcony during downtime. So I convinced myself it’s worth it!

My eyes are popping at the GC price tag as well (and of course no discounts this time of year) but I love the idea of being immersed in the “bubble” and being able to chill on the balcony during downtime. So I convinced myself it’s worth it!
DD and I are balcony people, too. I did book a balcony at the Westin. That little peice of personal outdoor space makes a difference.

Getting excited! UT has Disneyland adult tickets at the child's price until April 7. So, it is time to make the ticket purchase. That will make the trip seem like it might really happen this time!

We figure if we are taking a flight from Toronto we might as well stay as long as we can lol

We go once or twice a year (just had our first trip back at Christmas post-Covid and this was an unexpected trip after a series of unfortunate events!) and I know it’s fairly safe as others are usually walking back and forth (at least down Harbor side) but I agree also worry it will impact how late we stay.

In for June 15-19 at Alamo Inn! Excited to check out PixarFest again and we are planning to snag Pride Nite tickets. Our trip in April was just barely after Fantasmic went down, so this will also be my friend’s first time seeing Disneyland’s Fant, so lots of fun things to catch this trip on top of our usual regulars.

If my son liked being in the parks at night, I would try to get Pride Night tickets too. We'll be there for both dates.

If my son liked being in the parks at night, I would try to get Pride Night tickets too. We'll be there for both dates.
I was supposed to hit up the Star Wars Nite in 2020 so this will be my first one! I always see the different vlogs and influencers go and it seems fun enough. We may not go into the parks the 19th, so figure it’ll be a fun enough way to close out the trip by hanging out till 1am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter