June 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Was able to secure Akershus so have decided to cancel CRT since we just got to do it at Thanksgiving. Not great times but better than nothing! :) Contact me if you're interested, and we can arrange a time. Otherwise, I will cancel both by 10pm central. :)

CRT 6/7 party of 4, 9:35pm
CRT 6/9 party of 4, 9:25pm
I am interested, just let me know :)

Cancelling Le Cellier for June 4 @ 4:25 PM for 4 people. PM me if interested, otherwise I will cancel at 4:30PM (EST)

I will be canceling these reservations in the next few minutes, both for a party of 4:

6/1 Coral Reef 7:45 PM
6/2 Mama Melrose 4:00 PM

I will be canceling these reservations in the next few minutes, both for a party of 4:

6/1 Coral Reef 7:45 PM
6/2 Mama Melrose 4:00 PM

Sorry...should have mentioned that this is the Fantasmic Dinner Package.:thumbsup2

Anyone have a Chef Mickeys for 6/18? Any time.. Its a last minute trip for my step son his first visit...

I have a Crystal Palace on 6/6 at 3:30 that I am going to cancel for 3 people. Please PM me if interested to coordinate times.

Jenn

Just FYI... not a cancellation, but I just noticed several Hollywood and Vine character breakfasts available on Wed., 6/8, that weren't there before, in case anyone's interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter