~JULY Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~COMPLETED!

Do you have the same pen pal for all 3 months or does it change month to month? Any hints on the theme?

Do you have the same pen pal for all 3 months or does it change month to month? Any hints on the theme?

Yes, you have the same pen pal for all three months. No hints for the topic, or twist, but I will be revealing both of them this time, at the same time-(most months, the twist, and topic are pmed at different times) either this weekend, or at the start of next week!

Weekly check ins.... weekly check ins are usually from Monday-Friday. During this time, I would like everyone to scan this thread to see if there is any info. from either myself, your pen pal, .... or if you have a pm waiting. I sometimes open up the check ins early on either saturday or sunday like I am doing so today. This just gives you more time to check in.

So to all pen pals out there, please check in for our weekly check in. And stay tuned for the topic, and twist for the month of July :goodvibes

Weekly check ins.... weekly check ins are usually from Monday-Friday. During this time, I would like everyone to scan this thread to see if there is any info. from either myself, your pen pal, .... or if you have a pm waiting. I sometimes open up the check ins early on either saturday or sunday like I am doing so today. This just gives you more time to check in.

So to all pen pals out there, please check in for our weekly check in. And stay tuned for the topic, and twist for the month of July :goodvibes

Checking in!

You send your letter and twist together each month.

For everyone...once you have sent out your exchange which i sometimes just refer it to letter or sometimes letter and twist, please post of it being sent on this thread. And once you get your exchange please post again here. I keep track of all mailings.

Check in each week for the weekly check in from monday-thursday. If anyone goes missing in action-M.I.A., they will be dropped from the exchange. But if you will be away for a certain time period-ex.going on a trip, just let me know of your dates through a pm. We don't want to put personal info. On this thread.

You send your letter and twist together each month.

For everyone...once you have sent out your exchange which i sometimes just refer it to letter or sometimes letter and twist, please post of it being sent on this thread. And once you get your exchange please post again here. I keep track of all mailings.

Check in each week for the weekly check in from monday-thursday. If anyone goes missing in action-M.I.A., they will be dropped from the exchange. But if you will be away for a certain time period-ex.going on a trip, just let me know of your dates through a pm. We don't want to put personal info. On this thread.

Thanks for clarifying!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter