July 6th cruise

Mulljac

Mouseketeer
Well this was our first ever cruise and I must say that it was the very best vacation we have ever had. We were never so pampered and spoiled in our entire lives. We had cabin 2610, deluxe inside stateroom and we were impressed that there was enough room for all 4 of us. We loved having a king size bed and my daughter and son were thrilled that they didn't have to share a bed. The pull down is such a great idea. Our stateroom host, Daniel, was terrific. Really great guy. Our head waiter was Stephanie from France. She was sweet. She made sure to visit our table each night and made sure that we were satisfied with everything. Our server was Putu from Indonesia and our asst. server was Adem from Turkey. Both of them were extremely nice. We didn't have one complaint about any of them and ended up tipping extra to all of them. They were super.
The shows were great. The only one we missed was Hercules. The adult shows at night were fabulous. Their version of "The Newlywed Game" was so funny. And the comic magician, Rich Purpura, was hilarious. We especially loved that our kids joined Common Grounds and the Oceaneers Lab. We hardly saw them the whole trip and felt like we were on vacation by ourselves. We never once felt like we had to worry about them. We knew that they were in good hands. There is so much more I could talk about but it would take too long. I just hope that anyone else who is going on a cruise has as much fun as we did. We can't wait to go again. This will be one vacation that will always stand out in our minds.

Thanks for your report. Glad you had a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter