July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Andrew - who do you think will win the Apprentice?

I think it possibly could be Christina;)

THE FLIGHT BACK AFTER THE MED JULY 28TH CRUISE

travel.jpg

Oh well its like mother hubbards cupboard here - but I#ll try and rustle something up.

Going to watch master chef to give me some ideas ;)

Dave and I are thinking about doing a long weekend in Paris in the October half term.

I know some of you are stopping there on the way to the cruise -any info would be really appreciated. (ie hotels, must see sights etc):flower3:

Dave and I are thinking about doing a long weekend in Paris in the October half term.

I know some of you are stopping there on the way to the cruise -any info would be really appreciated. (ie hotels, must see sights etc):flower3:

I ahve been to Paris on Eurostar and DLP on Eurostar, there is so much to say really, I would surch Paris and Paris travel it comes up with lots off stuff.

I like of course the Effile tower, and Arc de Triomphe Notre Dame Pompidou Centre Louvre
I'd like Nadia to win actually

Hows your cooking,

I make a great CHICKEN DING

Hows your cooking,

I make a great CHICKEN DING

OK you want the recipe for

CHICKEN DING??

1.Get one fresh Chicken from Fridge.

2.Then place on a plate.

3.Then place into a Microwave.

4.Start the Microwave

Wait till it goes.......

DING.

I will be on Masterchef so so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter