July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew - tell me that was you and not your children!!

Not fair I tell you - not fair! :rotfl:

Wait - who's Al-N-Steve belong too? :rotfl2:

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: Captain Jack Sparrow

3000!pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

SNEAKY! :thumbsup2

But I like! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Have you mentioned our motto over on the EB Repo Andrew?

I think it snuck over here! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(For those of you that don't know - Andrew and I and Disneylover 5 or 10 -sorry Lisa!! :flower3: will be on the EB Repo together. ) Any one want to join us? :laughing:

SNEAKY! :thumbsup2

But I like! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Have you mentioned our motto over on the EB Repo Andrew?

I think it snuck over here! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(For those of you that don't know - Andrew and I and Disneylover 5 or 10 -sorry Lisa!! :flower3: will be on the EB Repo together. ) Any one want to join us? :laughing:

Just one thing to say

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN​
!!!

Andrew - any assisted pirate: credit? :confused:

Just kidding - I'm stepping out to get 1 load of whites in - check back later (of course I'm going over to my other thread to check first) :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

And that folks....is what a pirate run is all about! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We have lots of fun with it - for those later lurkers - just jump in and join the fun. Its tons of fun. :rotfl: Later we must ask Andrew how to play the Alphabet game - which if I remember correctly he beat me at that one too!

Now off to see where I stand. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

OOOHHH - with all my fluff posting - I've pulled to within 20 of AnnaS.

I'm com.... I'm getting closer folks - I'm getting closer! :cool1: :cool1:

If you all look over your shoulder and see this: :drive: - that be me bearing down on you guys (all except Andrew of course - no hopes there) :rolleyes:

Later all!

Oh and truly - my apologies - I sometimes get carried away here. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

And that folks....is what a pirate run is all about! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We have lots of fun with it - for those later lurkers - just jump in and join the fun. Its tons of fun. :rotfl: Later we must ask Andrew how to play the Alphabet game - which if I remember correctly he beat me at that one too!

Now off to see where I stand. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

If you all look over your shoulder and see this: :drive: - that be me bearing down on you guys (all except Andrew of course - no hopes there) :rolleyes:

Later all!

Oh and truly - my apologies - I sometimes get carried away here. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

I am off to bed before anyone else see's whats happened, I have already reported you to the REPO thread!!!

Night.

Later all!

That was hilarious that Andrew's kids got the major pirate award!!

I notice that if I post back to back it doesn't look like the post count changes - I'm confused:confused3
Also, where do you get the counts by thread? I know I read that somewhere, but I can't remember where. This is where most of my posting is done - but I have a few others that I keep touch on.

OMG - I've been trying to catch up from the 17th, it's taken me over 2 hours to read everything. And in that time you guys have posted like 200 posts.

Guess I know what all of you are doing with your Sunday. :surfweb:

I think i will forever be earning my ears if I am to compare myself with you master posters.

Well - now I need to work on a presentation that I am to give at 7 am tomorrow. Ugh - kids have to get ready for school all by themselves.

-Carrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter