July 26--PremEAR/Movie/Movies on the Magic

RDT

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a clear indication if there will be a PremEAR movie on the July 26 Eastern?

Also--what are the movies that are playing on the Magic currently (or that are predicted)?

I've got movie freaks in my group. . .

RDT:

can't help you with any answers, but you must be sailing July 26th?! If so, there is a thread going for all of us "July 26ers" that we'd like to hear from you on. The original poster is MBFergie and many others of us have posted on it as well. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

We are sailing with the Magic on July 26--we have four families in our group. It's the 3rd annual Family Retreat for the employees and families of our media production company--we live in different places, and this is the only time during the year we all can get together. We've gone to Disneyworld for the business side of it for 8 years in a row, but added the Cruise three years ago.

Maybe we'll see you onboard--

RDT

pirates of the caribean comes out on july 9
i heard little nemo, holes, lizzie mc quire were all still playing.
i'm bummed that freaky friday doesn't come out till august 6.

well we are on the ship july 26. if you have any kids who are interested in meeting others have them look into our thread. alot of them are emailing each other. we'd love to have you join our thread to.

have a great day.

Movies on the the June 7-14 Magic:

Shanghai Nights
Chicago
Treasure Planet
Jungle book 2
Catch Me if You Can
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
The Lizzy McGuire Movie
The Recruit
Holes
Piglet's Big Movie
Bringing Down the House
Finding Nemo

If "Freaky Friday" premieres on August 6th, is it likely that it will be on the Magic for the Aug. 2nd Western?

:confused:

I've heard if you are on the ship the day after the landside general release, it will show on the ship. So if Aug. 6th is Disney's release date, it is likely you will see on the Aug 2nd 7-night Western (probably on the sea day between Cozumel and CC).

Originally posted by BethA
OK, what is Freaky Friday about?

It's about 90 minutes.

(hehehe)

Seriously, it's a remake of the 1977 Jodie Foster movie where a Mother and Daughter who can't get along magically switch bodies and have to survive in each other's worlds. It's got Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan (she was in the remake of "The Parent Trap) in the lead roles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter