July 26, 2003 Magic

Tim455

Earning My Ears
:bounce: Anyone going on the Atlantis submarine ride in St. Thomas or ridden it before? Is it worth $75 q person?

Hey we are going on the 26th of July too. We have a thread going...hope you join it.

I heard this excursion was okay. My DS-7 loves the idea of going on a submarine. They are going on the 12:50 time so that in the morning we can hit a beach. I guess when they go me and DD will shop!!

What are the ages of your kids???

My DW and my two DS (20) and (17). My oldest is a castmember and works at the AK. We decided on the midmorning sub cruise. Being from Florida, going to the beach is not as exciting I guess. Will look for your thread. Am new to this forum. My DW and I had gone on earlier three day Magic cruise in '99. Three days was not long enough. Looking forward to the longer cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter