July 2007 Rate/Code Watch

Okay...
I'm the "newbie" here...
Not really sure what I should be looking for...
What we have NOW is 5 nights--July 15-20 in the Port Orleans French Quarter, garden view room, dining plan and 5 day park hopper tickets at an AAA rate..............$1750 (for the two of us)...

It's already $150 better than when I started (booking on the Disney website, before I figured I should go visit the Auto Club)...

But, hey, if I can save more money, I'm up for it...

Of course, as I said, I have no clue what I'm doing...

Bruin Steve said:
Okay...
I'm the "newbie" here...
Not really sure what I should be looking for...
...But, hey, if I can save more money, I'm up for it...

Sounds like your in our boat. Welcome aboard. We're all keeping our eyes focused on finding a better rate or code. When a code hits, the idea would be for people to post the info here, so others on the thread can call CRO or their TA to see if they can apply it and get a better rate.

Based on history, the discount codes for our time period will not be out until April or so at the earliest. (See historical code chart at Mousesavers http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html) Of course, Disney could break with the pattern, and hopefully, we'll hear about it here first thing (well second since the poster will likely need to call CRO or his/her TA first to secure the code ;) ).

We're booked at POR May 28-June 6. Historically, there haven't been many codes for this time period, but a girl can hope!

We are going June 1-15, and definitely hoping for a code or an AP rate. But, just in case, I am saving like crazy!! :sunny:

BrerMama said:
We're booked at POR May 28-June 6. Historically, there haven't been many codes for this time period, but a girl can hope!

Our travel agent mentioned that they have offered a free waterpark option during this time in the past. That won't really help us, we're only there 3 days, so I'm hoping for a discount on the room!

We are planning a June 2007 trip and would love a deal. We are planning to go as soon as school lets out because my SIL is a teacher. We are thinking of renting DVC again but if there is a good enough deal we would buy a package instead. We are keeping our fingers crossed!!

We have a January 2007 trip planned. Couldn't get the AAA rate for our package even though our TA tried as soon as they became available. But some pixie dust floated in our direction and one opened up at the resort we wanted with the room type we wanted and I'm soooooo happy! (Actually, I kept checking the Disney site to see if there were any rooms and notified the TA when I saw one that appeared to be available - so I don't know if it was pixie dust or perseverance, but whatever it was, it worked). Here's hoping a code becomes available for all who want one!

Nothing official here other than hope, lol. We canceled our September ressie because we relocated. June is the next practical month for us at this point. So, I'm going to watch and keep my fingers crossed that things will work in our favor this time. We'd be looking at probably eight to ten days (especially if it's hot I don't want to have to rush to fit a bunch of stuff in) starting after the 5th. Good luck everyone :cool1:

just a friendly bump. i know its far away but i dont want this getting lost :thumbsup2

In scanning some of these postings, I've learned (and am not surprised) that some folks actually book on-site room reservations with Disney way in advance, then refine their reservations package later (tickets, add-ons, etc)...Can a discount code be applied to pre-made room reservations? Is WDW OK with making these kinds of changes?

We visited in May 2005 and had such a wonderful time that we're beginnning plans for another visit in June 2007. Everything on the first trip was super, but I attributed that to beginners luck and WDW hospitatility. We really don't require any special arrangements, but I just want to make sure everything goes like we're hoping it will. If I can use a discount code, GREAT, but I don't want to complicate the process...

A little friendly advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

We are also hoping to go the first of June! Looks like alot of people are going! Do you think it will be busier in June than in the past? Hoping to book to rooms at POP or one of the other values. Staying 10 days - gotta save money some how!!! :rotfl2:

We are going July 14-23rd, POR! It seems so far but half the fun is the planning! Here is hoping for a code! Last year we went at this same time and there were not any codes but things seem more hopeful this year!

Jumping into this thread as we are currently planning a trip for June, possibly the 10th-16th. Hoping to stay at ASMu.

Planning an early June trip between second DS's HS graduation and his leaving for Marine boot camp. Hoping for a split stay between FW cabins and an Epcot resort.

Can't pin the dates down until we know how many weather days will be tacked on to the school year.

I currently have 1 room with tickets and dining for a BC standard room booked through AAA with a AAA discount. Our travel dates are 7/12-7/20. Would love to have a code to save some more!!! :thumbsup2

Yeah! I'm so excited that we are going back to WDW! We are going July 2007 to celebrate my son's 5th birthday party. I love to plan early, gives me something to look forward to all year long! :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter