Julie Andrews gone.....

DLcastmbr

Tomorrowland
well was working the parade yesterday and its just about parade time and low and behold im flabbergasted! my usual routine of julie andrews making her 50th speech then clapping away with the guests till the parade came vanished. In its place was the disney announcer guy (you know the guy you hear every disney annoucement from) giving a year of a million dreams spiel for the parade it was wierdsomthing ill need to get used to. The fireworks show is on friday ill be really interested to see if julie is there or not and what they have in store but as far as the parade of dreams goes julies gone

We were lucky enough to see the Parade of Dreams (for the first time!) a week ago, and I was so happy to hear Julie Andrews' voice in the introduction! I don't know why, maybe because she brings back so many wonderful childhood memories, but she just seemed so perfectly appropriate to announce the 50th celebration parade.

I'm glad I got to hear her intro and watch the parade, as so many other 50th things were gone or going down while we were there.

Do you mean that the new fireworks show starts Friday? I got to see Julie on May 5th for the kick off of the 50th celebration and would love to see her again to kick off the fireworks! :thumbsup2

nono im saying her introduction to the parade is gone and im wandering if her intro to the fireworks is gone to but same show till nov 4 when we start believe in holidasy magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter