Judy's Life of Change

Wow - lots of visitors! Thank ou all for stopping by. I have been so busy getting registered for school. Class starts August 30th. It is also bad because I get to busy to cook. Yesterday KFC. boo hiss I'll be better today.

Congrats on getting registered for classes - it will be here before you know it!!!!

Hang in there.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hi Judy!

Checking in to see how you are doing.... I hope that you are doing well! :goodvibes Please post an update when you can. Take care! :hug:

Hey Judy

I've been thinking about you...I hope you're doing well! I miss your posts in my journal, you always encourage me....Keep swimming and you'll do fine girl! :)

hope to hear from you soon, you are in my thoughts!

HUGS,
Jen :fish: ;)

Update - I am still alive and well.....and still over weight. I started Nutrasystem a month ago and believe I have finally found my answer. I lost 16.5 pounds my first month. Randy and I no longer work for the mouse. My Mom passed away in January and in July we decided to move to Texas to help out Randy's parents. We are now driving an 18 wheeler as a team and are loving it. We make 2 round trips a week from Dallas to L.A. I am home 2 days a week and I am going to try to get back in the habit of visiting WISH. It is great to see so many of you that I recognize are still here. I hope you are all doing well. I will try to check on you individually after Christmas.
Happy Holidays, Judy

Wow 6 pounds is great. How do you like the food on Nutrisystem? My friend likes it. Looks a little like army rations when she brings it in, but she assures us that it tastes good.

Thanks for stopping by. I absolutley love the food. There are only a few things that I don't care for. The ease of Nutrasystem is what hooked me. :thumbsup2

Welcome Back Judy! :Pinkbounc

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. It sounds like Nutrasystem is working out very well for you. :goodvibes Way to go! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. :(

How do you like Texas? That's great that you and your DH are enjoying your work together. :goodvibes

Hope you have a great week before Christmas! :cool1:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We love Texas. Keeping up with the inlaws! I am setting my January goal to no off plan days. I have been not staying on plan on the weekends and it has really stalled me out. I know better so no excuses. Off to work for another 5 days. Be home Sat or Sun.
Judy

Glad things are going well, Judy!

Have a Happy, Healthy 2007!!

I always do so well during the week and blow the weekends! Son and DIL were to celebrate Christmas (better late...) I must stay away from pizza and wings! down 1 lb 201.5

Hi Judy,

The weekends are tough for me too. You still posted a 1 pound loss... That is great!:thumbsup2

Did you say you booked a cruise? Is it a Disney cruise? I'd love to hear about it!

Have a great week!

1/23/07 - 199.5 woo hoo back in onederland!!! :cool1: Then I went and ate mexican yesterday.:mad: i am going on a RCCL cruise 3/4/07. It is my 4th cruise and 3rd with RCCL. Disney cruises have toooo many kids. Someday I will have grandchildren then I will definately go on one. Back to work and back to healthy eating habits.

2/8 - 198 Another week another pound!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter