Jordak, can you help me with a disign?

On behalf of Jordak I would like to thank everyone for their patience while he continues to take a rest. He will post once he is ready to return to making designs again.

Please tell me I said "hi" and I hope that he is enjoying his rest! :teeth:

:rotfl:
That was time consuming. Hopefully i didn't miss any dates.

Thanks !! That is perfect... I LOVE the design... Looks like I have room for at least 7 more cruises !! HA HA HA :rotfl:

Your time and talent are very much appreciated. My family thanks you VERY VERY VERY much and wish you all the best :love:

Hi Jordak.
I just found your designs amazing, you are very talented.
Would you be able to make a design for me? I give you the list. I hope you can do them.
Thank you very much.
1. The Breakfast placemat for the Disney Magic with just “Los García Gracia” on it.
2. The Mickey that has the names on it: Juan, Esther, Oscar & Sandra.
3. The license plate with Minnie looking through the porthole, name Esther, Disney Magic
4. The license plate with Mickey looking through the porthole, name Juan, Disney Magic
5. A Bulletin Board, a cruise invitation and a Journal Page for our upcoming cruise.
,it is our 3th cruise. We are the García-Gracia Family cruising on the Magic, August 13th to the 21st. 7 days Mediterranean cruise.
6. The 13th august it is my DH Juan birthday, it is going to be 37th, have you got any birthday cake desing?
7. The license plate with all the princesses with just the DCL logo in each space. Her name is Sandra (5 years old)
8. The license plate with the toy story aliens just the DCL logo in each space. His name is Oscar. (5 years old). He loves the SuperHero Squad, have you got any license plate with them?. Thanks.

Thanks you once again.
Esther
:hippie:

Hi Jordak

Back again - you do toooo good a job - that's why we keep coming back for more! Could you amend some of your fabulous designs for my family and I?

In this one could it say GRANNY in place of GRANDMOTHER?

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Posted Designs/award.jpg

Could this one say 2011 instead of 2012?

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Posted Designs/2ndCruise.jpg

Could you add Mediterranean Cruise August 2011

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Disney blank plates/beachmagic.jpg

Could you change the foam on the coffee to a Mickey Head and the wording to say Magic Disney Memories, August 2011, Mummy, Rebecca, Sarah, Aileen & Granny O. Could you possibly add Chip and Dale to the design somewhere? If thats not possible - absolutely no worries.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Disney blank plates/davidcoffee.jpg

No hurry, we don't sail for another three months so no panic to get them done, you must spend hours in front to your computer screen.

Thanks a million again

MrsMac

Sorry if I didn't get to your designs. I really need to step away for awhile. Not sure if it will be a few days or how long. Just need to mentally recharge before I completely burnout.

Just a reminder that Jordak has not returned from his break yet. Thank you for your patience and he will post once he is ready to take requests again.

Just a reminder that Jordak has not returned from his break yet. Thank you for your patience and he will post once he is ready to take requests again.

Hey Jordak and Carmouse10

I am soo very sorry for requesting - I hadn't realised Jordak was taking a well earned break. He had done some requests for me a couple of months back and I had "bookmarked" the page in his thread where my designs were. I just went straight to that page again earlier, checked out the new designs on his photobucket account and posted from there without actually going to the last page of the thread - if I had done so I wouldn't have dreamed of posting.

I respectfully wish you well Jordak - how you do what you do day in, day out, always giving, never looking for anything in return is all out generosity. A lot of posters say thanks a million, and from the bottom of my heart, thanks a million for all you do.

Rest well, take care, look after number 1

Best wishes from Northern Ireland

xxx

Hi!

I am very sorry for requesting. I didn't know you were on a break.

I love your desings. They are just great.

Esther

Don't I feel like a clod. :guilty:
I didn't see his post that he'll be off a while. He certainly deserves one, spending more time here than he should. I hope he's taking a nice, relaxing vacation.:boat: :beach: :drinking:

I visited Jordak's photbucket page and love the designs. Are we free to use? I would like to use a few for fish extender gifts but don't want to in inadvertently misuse his work. Let me know your policy. It appears to be for general public use but I don't want to assume.

Thank you!

I visited Jordak's photbucket page and love the designs. Are we free to use? I would like to use a few for fish extender gifts but don't want to in inadvertently misuse his work. Let me know your policy. It appears to be for general public use but I don't want to assume.

Thank you!
Thanks for asking and you are free to use. I have very few that aren't personalized though, so you might be limited on what you can use. If you need something changed just let me know.

Jordak are you back to taking request?? if not problems . I was looking through your photbucket and came across a design I loved and was wondering if you could make 2.
Its the design were mickey and minnie are sitting in chairs on the beach and "the chidren" are buliding a sand castle
if one could say The Brooks' Family and have a li Minnie andd LIl Mickey playing in the sand

the other The Hogan Family with also a Lil Minnie and Lil Mickey

going on the Dream Feb. 19-23 2012
thanks

Thanks for asking and you are free to use. I have very few that aren't personalized though, so you might be limited on what you can use. If you need something changed just let me know.

No requests here. It's just nice to see you back.:wave2: Hope you're enjoying your summer and have a cruise of your own planned. :goodvibes :hug:

Jordak are you back to taking request?? if not problems . I was looking through your photbucket and came across a design I loved and was wondering if you could make 2.
Its the design were mickey and minnie are sitting in chairs on the beach and "the chidren" are buliding a sand castle
if one could say The Brooks' Family and have a li Minnie andd LIl Mickey playing in the sand

the other The Hogan Family with also a Lil Minnie and Lil Mickey

going on the Dream Feb. 19-23 2012
thanks
Occasionally take them but happy to do some for you.

No requests here. It's just nice to see you back.:wave2: Hope you're enjoying your summer and have a cruise of your own planned. :goodvibes :hug:
Thanks and summer has been pretty good. I do have a cruise planned, but not until May on the Fantasy. Long wait!:sad2:

Jordac is there anyway you could do some personalized magnets I would love one for each child going. its our first Disney cruise! We are going on the Dream Feb 19-23, 2012 so I would love the date on the magnets.

Kids names are
Gracie loves tinkerbell
Joey pirate fan
Katie Minnie fan
Sam mickey Fan

TIA!!!

Hi Jordak, I hope you are enjoying your summer. I am addicted to checking out your threads! I truly enjoy your work.

If you are up for it, I was hoping you could personalize the Buzz/Woody bunny ears plate with the name Max. We would get a lot of mileage out of that around our house! If you are still on a break- I completely understand. Thanks so much! :)

If you have the time, I would love to have the following minus the words Maiden Voyage and the Date is September 2011. We are doing B2B, and I would love to use on both cruise, so it would be best not to have the dates, just month and year.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Fixed plates/Maiden.jpg

also, the following with just September 2011:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Fixed plates/GotVerandah-9.jpg

and could I have this one that says The Millers for the name:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Fixed plates/piratechest-6.jpg

and one last one:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Fixed plates/Essesfamily.jpg

with instead of Inagural, just have Dream Cruise, September 2011

I thank you in advance for sharing your talent with everyone. If you are able to do these for me, great. If not, I still thank you for sharing your talent. :) If I had the creativity and knowledge of being able to change these myself, I wouldn't bother you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter