Join Us For Rich & Adrian's May 2009 WDW Adventure!

We are not packed yet:eek: If my last patient get discharged today, my vacation will start this evening, :banana::banana:

I am now on VACATION:banana::banana:, I am going to use tomorrow to do last minute things, START to pack, and just relax getting into vacation mode before we leave. Vanessa, can't wait for Everest :banana::banana: are you still passing on Tower of Terror:scared1:, will you ride rock and roll:banana::banana:, see y'all really soon now

I'm on the road guys - currently in Darwin - Australia's Top End (Croc Dundee & 'Australia' country - however I am about as far away from a Nicole Kidman lookalike as they come! Hmmm aint seen no Hugh J lookalikes either :confused3) anyway - I'm off the beach markets tonights to eat at the Roadkill Cafe ("you kill it, we grill it" :rotfl:) to have some crocodile skewers for dinner! Getting used to the heat - winter in Canberra - mid 90's here in Darwin! Start travelling to WDW tomorrow so today is my last day online :banana:

I'm on the road guys - currently in Darwin - Australia's Top End (Croc Dundee & 'Australia' country - however I am about as far away from a Nicole Kidman lookalike as they come! Hmmm aint seen no Hugh J lookalikes either :confused3) anyway - I'm off the beach markets tonights to eat at the Roadkill Cafe ("you kill it, we grill it" :rotfl:) to have some crocodile skewers for dinner! Getting used to the heat - winter in Canberra - mid 90's here in Darwin! Start travelling to WDW tomorrow so today is my last day online :banana:

I am now on VACATION:banana::banana:, I am going to use tomorrow to do last minute things, START to pack, and just relax getting into vacation mode before we leave. Vanessa, can't wait for Everest :banana::banana: are you still passing on Tower of Terror:scared1:, will you ride rock and roll:banana::banana:, see y'all really soon now

Have a great trip Sugarglider!

Adrian, you know I'll ride anything except TOT. Wait a minute, they also have that new hot air balloon at DTD. No way, am I going up in that thing either.:rotfl: Can't wait to eat Japanese food with you guys on Saturday night. By the way, I have a surprise for you two.:rotfl: and Mark always says I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Hmm, I showed him.:snooty:

got a text from Kat a few days back... she is having a blast... Brat!!!

I can't believe she's leaving to go home the day we arrive!:mad: I still say she's being antisocial. DO YOU HEAR ME KAT?!!!!:rotfl: How dare you ride Expedition without me! For that matter Timmy, you could make a trip down there this weekend to join us. Hmm, you're being antisocial too!:snooty: Oh well, at least I'll get to see you two in Sept/Oct, although I tell you right now I'm spending alot of that trip at the Food & Wine Festival kiosks lol. By the way, Mark is about 90% sure he is going with me in Dec. My mom still keeps waffling though. One minute she is, then the next she isn't.:confused3 Maybe, we'll catch you two down there then?

Timmy, you could make a trip down there this weekend to join us.

My mom still keeps waffling though.

now I really can't.. I anchored myself down.. I volunteered to work this coming weekend so I dont have any way to fly :sad: out of Pa.... I know call me 'tupid!!!

:hug: for Mommy Betty :wave:

HEY GUYS!!!!!!:yay:
Have a great trip!!! I DID not want to come home~!!!!!! Weather was perfect high 90's everyday no rain! (although my mom says I look like a raccoon):rotfl: I really missed all you guys! Well next time!
Ride Everest for me! I was looking for you Adrian to ride RNRC with me... yes I chickened out yet again!:sad2:
HAVE FUN ALL!!!!!!:banana:

:flower3:HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! :flower3:

I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

2 more sleeps before I get to WDW​

I'm here! We're here! After last night's clam bake we ate GIANT ice creams at Beaches & Cream. (I can't believe there is not a smiley thing eating an ice cream?!)

Hey guys!!! It was awesome meeting you guys at Lecellier!!!! I hope we get to do it again sometime soon!!!

HEY GUYS!!!!!!:yay:
Have a great trip!!! I DID not want to come home~!!!!!! Weather was perfect high 90's everyday no rain! (although my mom says I look like a raccoon):rotfl: I really missed all you guys! Well next time!
Ride Everest for me! I was looking for you Adrian to ride RNRC with me... yes I chickened out yet again!:sad2:
HAVE FUN ALL!!!!!!:banana:

Hey Kat! You mean you rode EE without ME!!!! :lmao: Glad you had a great time. I'll be there in December - will you?

Hey Kat! You mean you rode EE without ME!!!! :lmao: Glad you had a great time. I'll be there in December - will you?

Hey Glendamax... Yup I tentativly have a trip planned for Dec 13th through the 19th .... hoping to see everyone again! :cool1:
I rode front row last week and kept thinking Gee I wish Glenda was here! I missed all you guys!
I did get to meet NYDisneykid you know the guy who had ridden Everest like 3300 times!:banana: He showed me his stack of cards that the Cms sign every 100 rides. Nice Guy!:dance3:

I got in late last night, took a bath, and dropped into bed. I just finished unpacking, have a load of clothes in the washer and another in the dryer. Was definitely not ready to come home yet.:sad1: It was great meeting all you guys and hope everyone had an uneventful trip back home. I know Colette's plane was delayed by like an hour or so. Anyone else's?

I did something my last day I've always wanted to do. I got up really early, checked in with DME about 0645, went to early morning extra magic hours at Disney Studios and was first in line for rope drop. I was one of the first into the park, raced to Toy Story Mania, then did Rockandroller coaster, left DS, took the boat to the back door of Epcot and also made rope drop at Epcot, raced to ride Soarin', left through the front gate of Epcot, caught the monorail to the Ticket Transportation Center, switched to the Express monorail, then ran into MK just long enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain, then grabbed a Dole Whip as I ran out of the park, and walked to the Contemporary, where I caught a bus to AK and rode Dinosaur. I wanted to get in one last ride on EE, but was running out of time, so caught the first bus I saw, which was to Old Key West. I then caught a bus to DTD where I made a lightening fast trip into the Disney Store and bought three t shirts, used the last of my snack credits at Goofy's, then ran over to WGP Express to use up my last two CS credits on two to go meals. I then caught the bus back to POFQ, got my carry on from baggage services and was able to catch an early DME bus to the airport, where I finally took a deep breath and sat down to eat lunch at about 5:00pm. I was starving and exhausted, but made all four parks plus DTD, and had ridden all of my favorite rides (except EE) all in one day. Plus I used all three modes of Disney transportation (bus, boat, and monorail) to do it. My feet were not happy with me and are still complaining though. It was fun, but exhausting.

Can't wait for my Sept/Oct trip. Kat and Timmy want to take a day and try to do all four parks (just your favorite rides)?

I got in late last night, took a bath, and dropped into bed. I just finished unpacking, have a load of clothes in the washer and another in the dryer. Was definitely not ready to come home yet.:sad1: It was great meeting all you guys and hope everyone had an uneventful trip back home. I know Colette's plane was delayed by like an hour or so. Anyone else's?

I did something my last day I've always wanted to do. I got up really early, checked in with DME about 0645, went to early morning extra magic hours at Disney Studios and was first in line for rope drop. I was one of the first into the park, raced to Toy Story Mania, then did Rockandroller coaster, left DS, took the boat to the back door of Epcot and also made rope drop at Epcot, raced to ride Soarin', left through the front gate of Epcot, caught the monorail to the Ticket Transportation Center, switched to the Express monorail, then ran into MK just long enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain, then grabbed a Dole Whip as I ran out of the park, and walked to the Contemporary, where I caught a bus to AK and rode Dinosaur. I wanted to get in one last ride on EE, but was running out of time, so caught the first bus I saw, which was to Old Key West. I then caught a bus to DTD where I made a lightening fast trip into the Disney Store and bought three t shirts, used the last of my snack credits at Goofy's, then ran over to WGP Express to use up my last two CS credits on two to go meals. I then caught the bus back to POFQ, got my carry on from baggage services and was able to catch an early DME bus to the airport, where I finally took a deep breath and sat down to eat lunch at about 5:00pm. I was starving and exhausted, but made all four parks plus DTD, and had ridden all of my favorite rides (except EE) all in one day. Plus I used all three modes of Disney transportation (bus, boat, and monorail) to do it. My feet were not happy with me and are still complaining though. It was fun, but exhausting.

Can't wait for my Sept/Oct trip. Kat and Timmy want to take a day and try to do all four parks (just your favorite rides)?

Sounds like fun! :goodvibes Exhausting but fun!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter