Jody's moving to The Beach 03/15/04!

Thursday 04/08/04

B - Lg skim milk Latte' w/sugar free caramel flavoring

L - SlimFast LowCarb Chocolate Shake

S - Yoplait lite yogurt

above items were 500 calories total. I don't even know how to begin to calculate my dinner but I think I probably did okay calorie wise --- trying to keep in the ballpark of 1200/day.

D - Ate out at Kalhouns
Couple bites of ceaser salad
Chicken in a garlic cream sauce w/langstose & asparagus
double serving of green beans
[had them hold the potatoes]

S - Swiss Miss diet hot choclate

I'm sure the sauce was rich and slightly carby as well as fat but I still think I made pretty good choices. I doubled up on the veggies and drank lots of water today.

Hi Jody!! :wave2:

I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family! I fell off the wagon a bit but I'm back on track today!

Wishing you a wonderful on-plan Monday! :sunny:

:wave2: Jody ~

Want to let you know I think you are doing a wonderful job with
your program! I saw a more recent photo and cannot believe how great you look...I hardly recognized you!!! You go girl!!!!!

Looks like your cruise is just around the corner! I can feel the excitement and know you're going to have a wonderful time making special memories with your family. Let the good times roll and enjoy RCCL!!

God Bless ^i^
:hug: ~ Sandie

Jody, I'm thinking of you and hoping all is well!

We've planned a WISH Walk in Doylestown PA on May 8th. It's about an hour and 45 minute drive from our area. There's a thread posted on the main WISH board, in case you're interested.

Thinking of you and hoping your cruise was wonderful!! :sunny:

Jody,
You must be really busy. I haven't seen any posts for a while. How was the cruise? Did you follow South Beach at all, or were there too many temptations? I know I would have a real problem low carbing on a cruise.

I was interested in seeing how the switch was going. I haven't lost weight in so long I was thinking of trying something else. But most of the low carb ways of eating are pretty similar. I think it's just part of aging and having a rotten metabolism.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Nancy J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter