Jodi & Raphael's Disney Dream Wedding - Jan 19-23, 2014

Ok so I finally was able to go and pick up my dress! I absolutely love it. I ordered the dress 3 inches shorter and with my shoes it's the perfect length so I don't have to get it hemmed. I will need to have it taken in in the bust and have to get the bustle done. I purchased the veil that I'm wearing in the pictures below. Here is the front view, a little blurry but what do you want from an iphone camera.

And here is the back view.

I am also going to have a sash. I ordered a Royal Blue satin sash to match my shoes and Raphael's vest and tie. On the sash will have this clip.

So not much has been going on with the planning. We are looking into buying a house! We made an offer on a house and if everything goes well, we should moving in middle of October. It's been so crazy!

I posted a while back that before the cruise we booked the Grand One Yacht well we actually switched the reservation to one of the pontoon boats. The Grand One increased in price by about $200 for the 2014 year. So we figured we would rather have that money for other things. I am still going to order Raphael a grooms cake for that night but instead of having it delivered to the boat, I think I'm going to have it delivered to 'Ohanas and then any left overs we can take with us on the boat.

I have made some purchases on Etsy. One for a custom made parasol and one for a custom made wire hanger. Once I receive them I will post pictures along with shop info. I am also planning on ordering a few other items as well.

I still have to get items for our welcome bags, which I still need to take pictures of. So far I just have the bag, a plastic tumbler for drinks and Bath & Body hand sanitizer. Do you ladies have any other ideas? I like the emergency kit, but where do you find the little packets of like Polysporin or Advil?

OH and the big thing is I still have yet to go to Sephoria or Mac to have them help me with my makeup for my wedding! AHH!! I just hope I don't run out of time! 4 months and counting.

Your dress is amazing! You look so pretty and that sash just make everything pop! Good luck with the House, my fingers are crossed for you!

Welcome bags: we are putting in gum, some snacks, water bottles, park maps, and photopass cards. For kids we are getting coloring books, crayons, notepads, and autograph books as well as regular books since they are avid readers.

Your dress is amazing! You look so pretty and that sash just make everything pop! Good luck with the House, my fingers are crossed for you!

Welcome bags: we are putting in gum, some snacks, water bottles, park maps, and photopass cards. For kids we are getting coloring books, crayons, notepads, and autograph books as well as regular books since they are avid readers.

Thank you so much! I'm sure your super excited to start your planning :)

Thank you so much. I'm trying to put our own touches and personalize our wedding as best I can.

I am so excited that we are doing the MK shoot :). I wanted to know did you just do MK or did you do another park too? I would love to see your pictures to get some inspiration for our shoot! I'm trying to convince DF to add on Epcot but we have to see if the finances are there first :)
We did MK and DHS (and technically we got photos in Epcot, because the ceremony was there).

Your dress looks gorgeous, and I love the veil as well. It's going to look so sharp with the blue sash.

Good luck on the house from me too! That's amazing, I really hope you get it!

For welcome bags, I was never able to find the individual advils & polysporins. I found alcohol (medical) wipes and bandaids at the dollar store. I also added some mints and candies, those individual floss things (not a good description, I'm not sure what they're called though)... and I'm drawing a blank on what else I put in there. I'll let you know if I think of any other ideas.

We did MK and DHS (and technically we got photos in Epcot, because the ceremony was there).

Your dress looks gorgeous, and I love the veil as well. It's going to look so sharp with the blue sash.

Good luck on the house from me too! That's amazing, I really hope you get it!

For welcome bags, I was never able to find the individual advils & polysporins. I found alcohol (medical) wipes and bandaids at the dollar store. I also added some mints and candies, those individual floss things (not a good description, I'm not sure what they're called though)... and I'm drawing a blank on what else I put in there. I'll let you know if I think of any other ideas.

Thanks for the info! I've been working so much that I haven't really given much thought to the welcome bags! I need to get on it!

I love my dress too! It was such an ordeal but I'm so happy with my decision. I can't wait to see it all together with the sash

I saw one of your MK bridal shoot pics, actually a few and now I'm not sure if I should change my request to Cricket! I would love to see more of your pictures!

You are getting so close now! I am so excited for this wedding. You are going to be a gorgeous Bride!!!

Hello I just found your pj congratulations your ring and dress are very beautiful and I love the hair choices I like the first one! :) I look forward to following along I'm planning a del wedding so I love all the available info !

Hello I just found your pj congratulations your ring and dress are very beautiful and I love the hair choices I like the first one! :) I look forward to following along I'm planning a del wedding so I love all the available info !

Thank you so much for joining! I've been away from updating for awhile because we bought a house and have just moved!! If you have any questions let me know. I hope to do an update soon :)

Sorry I've been away for awhile but, We bought a house!! Crazy I know. I hope to be back soon with some updates!!

Congratulations on getting a new house I'm sure that has put a hold on wedding planning ! I am looking forward to more updates happy planning :)

Thanks ladies for the well wishes on our new house! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile :(

I'm hoping that I'll be able to do a quick update on New Year's Day! I am going to pick up my dress from alterations tonight :)

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Happy new year!!

I can't believe how the time has flown, it won't be long and you'll be GETTING MARRIED!!!!

WHOO HOO!

Brooke

Do you have the my Disney experience app? You can book a fast past for a time in the future and you can add reservations and see wait times. Check it out it and let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter