JFK-MCO JetBlue

Allisoccer71

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I’m planning a trip to WDW from May 27 - June 1 2020 and I have figured out all of the trip pricing (to see if it’s affordable) except the cost of the JetBlue flight. I want both of them to be nonstop flights. I want to depart JFK at around 6am and depart MCO at the latest available flight. It seems as though the JetBlue prices for May 2020 won’t be coming out until late November and I really can’t wait that long to see if I can book the trip. Does anyone have any idea on the price for these flights for 2 passengers and 2 checked bags?!?!

Your best bet is probably to compare the current price for nonstop flights on Delta. The following are the first outbound flight on May 27, 2020 and the last return flight on June 1, 2020.

The current price:
  • Basic Economy (seats assigned after check-in): $196.60 + $30 baggage = $226.60 per person. Grand Total: $453.20
  • Main Cabin (seat selection during purchase): $226.60 + $30 baggage = $256.60 per person. Grand Total: $513.20

Of course, that's just the current fare. By the time JetBlue opens their schedule, the price could be vastly different.

Those flights are usually $250-300 a person. Depending on where you live in NY, you might prefer to fly out of Westchester. I usually find tickets for jet blue for around $300. Also, check LGA.

Just wanted to say that we fly out of EWR or JFK and that United has been much less expensive than JetBlue the last few years but I always check both. Southwest you to work too but they no longer will fly out of there non stop.

LGA and Newark are the two worst airports to fly in/out of according to JetBlue for delays/cancellations. Westchester and JFK are much better.

I see you want a 6am flight going, most likely that's won't be a problem but returning on one of the later flights could be tough, many delays.

Take a look at how much those flights cost for a few other select dates. If it's around Memorial Day, they will be higher, so perhaps plug in dates around a different holiday (Columbus Day or MLK Day). We did the exact same flight plan (6am out of JFK, around 9:30pm out of MCO) and it was not super expensive at the time, I believe the MCO-JFK leg was around $115 (I used points for the first half) without checked bags, so add $50 I believe on for that.

Hi everyone! I’m planning a trip to WDW from May 27 - June 1 2020 and I have figured out all of the trip pricing (to see if it’s affordable) except the cost of the JetBlue flight. I want both of them to be nonstop flights. I want to depart JFK at around 6am and depart MCO at the latest available flight. It seems as though the JetBlue prices for May 2020 won’t be coming out until late November and I really can’t wait that long to see if I can book the trip. Does anyone have any idea on the price for these flights for 2 passengers and 2 checked bags?!?!

Bumping your thread because JetBlue just extended their schedule today for your dates. I was watching it like a hawk for our early May trip on the same route and prices are looking pretty good. I *think* it’s $30 to check a bag but I haven’t had to pay to check one with them in years so don’t quote me.

Flying JetBlue out of LGA is a joy now that they are using the Marine Air Terminal.

Reactions: rlk
Flying JetBlue out of LGA is a joy now that they are using the Marine Air Terminal.
I agree. We flew JetBlue out of LGA this past August and was pleasantly surprised how calm and easy the whole process was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter