JetBlue travel bank credits, can I let someone use them?

found it!! it is YES :thumbsup2

Service Credit with JetBlue
Your JetBlue Travel Bank Service Credit is good for one year from the date it was issued and it may be used by anyone you wish. JetBlue credits may be used toward the air portion of JetBlue Airways reservation or Getaways vacation packages, but may not be used toward ShopBlue merchandise.

When you are ready to use your JetBlue Service Credit, visit jetblue.com and choose Travel Bank as your form of payment. Or you may call our Reservations team and give the crewmember your Travel Bank account information, the confirmation number from the original flight, or the credit card number you used to book your original flight.

Please keep the following in mind when using Travel Bank Service Credits:

Service Credits can only be used towards airfare. They cannot be used to pay for fees and services such as: Even More™ Space seats, Unaccompanied Minor fees, Pet fees, baggage fees, purchases onboard, etc.
Service Credits can only be used towards future reservations and cannot be applied to past flown reservations
Travel need not be completed by the Service Credit expiration date, only a new reservation booked and the credit used as payment by then
Multiple Travel Banks may be used per reservation, but only one Travel Bank per customer may be used
Service Credits can be merged into one Travel Bank account (once merged, they cannot be unmerged) To merge credits, please call 1-800-JETBLUE to speak with a Crewmember.

glad you found your answer. yes I've done this a few times. You do have to log into your account and make sure you change the flyer to the other person because it will default to you. I've purchased tickets for my grandson via my account several times. It's nice to do it this way because you can continue to track the flight. However, you don't get any points for the flight.

True Blue points? Probably, if you don't keep your account active. Your best source is the jetBlue website.

I just got a $200 credit and I would much rather have the cash. as I don't foresee myself traveling again for a while. Is it possible for me to transfer this credit to some who intends to buy tickets and they could just give me cash? I don't think I want to get involved in actually booking their flights for them.

No they will not let you transfer travel credits. You can only use them to actually book someone else's tickets I've called in the past to ask about transferring my credits to another family member and was told no. It actually says it on the website too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter