Jen's Journal.....Baby Steps to a new me

Man Jen....I got so wrapped up in my soap opera that I didn't check your journal!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!! :dance3:
Hope you had a good one!!

Sorry to hear about your g-pa....I'm here if ya want to talk. :hug: Call anytime!!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend! :sunny:

marie

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys--it was a great day!! The kids threw a party for me and got flowers and a gift certificate..i LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers and never get them, so it was a nce treat!

Im going out tonight with some coworkers for a bday dininer a nd one of the houses--and were going to stay there ;) I made 3 gallons of sangria!

Marie-any NJ trips in your future ;) I need someone to help keep kim in control--shes quite diffcult you know!
and you never know when your phone will ring--im constantly callinig kristen and kim so when they get tired of me.. !

Off to bake a cake for tonight!

Hey Jen,

I am glad to hear you had a nice bday. It sounds like the kids are really sweet. Have fun tonight, but you're making you own :cake: !?!

Be good.;)
Beth

Glad you had a great birthday, Jen!:goodvibes Did you say you made 3 gallons of sangria???Any left for your WISH sisters?:rolleyes1 ;)

Have a great Sunday!:hug:

Hi guys-
lots of fun last night! 5 of us drank 2 gallons of sangria! any time any of my WISH buddies wants to come over, ill make it (yes Kim, even you ;))

this morning, we were all juts relaxing watching a movie and i went upstairs to check m y phone and had 7 missed calls..my father is in the hospital. They are checking him for heart attack and other heart problems--i just now got home from the hopsital---i dont knowwhat to do anymore!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Geez, girl. When are you gonna catch a break? :confused3 Sorry to hear about dad. Hopefully it's not a heart attack. He's WAY too young. :guilty: Hang in there. Call anytime (I promise to answer).

You know, my birthday's coming up. Know what I want? Oh, just a gallon of sangria!!! :drinking1

Hey girl. Just checkin' in. I know you've been really busy. :hug:

Take care, and check in every once in a while.

Hi guys-
Sorry i havent been around. Its been a crazy week between my dad and grandpa.
Im trying to get back to eating right and exercising..but im just so stressed

ill try to be aruond more

:hug: Jen,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. How is he doing? Don't worry about your diet right now. You have enough to deal with.

Praying for you all.
Beth

Jen - just thinking about you....hope all is ok.
prayers being said for dad & g-dad.

hang in there girl! :hug:

marie

Hi guys--thanks for stopping in---dads doing much better--hes going back to work on Tuesday!

m headed to the shore today to see my grandpa--im thinking about making my grandpa a picture frame or album of pictures from since we were little--do you guys think thats an okay idea?

Tomorrow, im going to the military base with my brother's girlfriend and her family--theres a free country concert!! so im going to try to get out of work a bit early so i can go there!! helloooomilitary men!

Thanks for sticking with me guys--talk to ya soon

I think the album is a great idea!!!
One of my cousin's did it for my g-mother (she's 91) and everyone in the family loves it!! (it's actually a scrapbook)

Have fun today....you deserve it!!
marie

Hey! I'm finally checking in... as promised. Glad to hear Dad's okay, and you knowing I'm praying for gpa. I'm so jealous, I wanna go to the concert!

I'm thinking we should switch our goal to 10 pounds lost by Christmas... or by when we take our picture with Santa which is long overdue. Then definitly Disney this summer. You better start saving, because we're going. I'm having withdrawls!

Hi Jen,

I am so happy to hear that your dad is feeling better. I think the album is a great idea for your gpa. Have fun at work today surrounded by all the princesses. Just wait until tomorrow when they are all hopped up on sugar. I never would want to be a teacher on Nov. 1st.

Take care,
Beth

Hi guys--

well grandpa loved his album--my mom took him the album thursday night..We got some news about him as well. They didnt do chemo this week and will be doing tests on Monday as they believe the cancer has spread..If it has, they will stop chemo..Things just arent looking good.

Last night, i went to a coworkers house and we decided we ar tired of being the weight we are. Starting Monday we are going to start exercising 3x a week, eating g ood, not eating the kids junk food from parties or snacks--NOTHING. Since we are in the same room we will be able to stop each other so i hope this helps...i really want to lose this weight before the cruise just have been so lazy because of everything going on..hope this helps!

Tonight i am going out to dinner with family friends for a birthday and tomorrow is FOOTBALL!!! BIG football game the eagles vs cowboys so ill be up quite late tomorrow!

Hey girl. Sorry it's been a while since I've "stopped by". Guess since I talk to you almost daily, I don't come here. ;)

Sorry to hear about gpa. Please keep me posted. Glad to hear dad's going back to work. I bet that makes everyone happy. :thumbsup2

It's great to have a partner in your quest to lose weight. It always helps to have someone else going through it with you. :goodvibes

Hey Jen,

I am sorry to hear about your gpa. I will continue to pray. I am glad he like the album. he will probably be spending lots of time with it.
It is awesome that your coworkers are going to help support you in your healthy efforts. That support will really make a difference.

Take care,
Beth

Hi Jen, Sorry to hear about your grandfather.. I know it's hard..

And congrats on your new "pact" with your co-worker. That should help give you the support you need.. it's always easier with a friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter