Jennifer and Luke's PJ/TR NY/WDW HM 6/6/2010,Wedding photos up! 12/08

Yay for more WL pics! Your pics from the start of your TR were the deciding factor for me picking it over the GF or Poly!

I really like your dress in those last pics. California Grill looks so nice, I really want to go there, but I have never been able to get an ADR :sad2:

Yay, okay all caught up! I'm itching to see your new wedding pictures.

Hollywood Studios looks like it was just a blast. :) love the pictures with Mater and Lightning! Was Mama Rosa's good? Every time I go by it, I always say next time, but never go because I'm a bit pick about certain Italian dishes.
Jiko! omg I love that just as much as I love Boma. :) Glad you liked that too.

:rolleyes1 so new wedding pictures? :D

Thank Goodness! I have 30 days left...so your departing day and your new wedding photos should cover it...:surfweb:
I've had to add more PJ's and TR's...just to get by:rotfl:
hahaha!!! Well I can't promise the wedding photos....as I am waiting for those as well...:headache: BUT I can promise the last day. though i'm so so sad to write it!!! I enjoyed writing the TR and reliving our honeymoon (so did DH) but I'll just look at it as I can start planning our next trip now! :laughing:

I did the same thing before we left! I was reading PJ and TR like crazy!
Yay for more WL pics! Your pics from the start of your TR were the deciding factor for me picking it over the GF or Poly!

I really like your dress in those last pics. California Grill looks so nice, I really want to go there, but I have never been able to get an ADR :sad2:
Oh i'm glad to help!

Thanks hun! Oh! thats sad. I hope you can get one next time you go! its a nice experience!
Phew all caught up. Can't believe you don't have your photos yet!
haha yeah...I know...I emailed him yesterday.....still waiting.:hourglass I will update you when I know more.....I feel like we should at least have seen previews by now!!!! sigh..
Yay, okay all caught up! I'm itching to see your new wedding pictures.

Hollywood Studios looks like it was just a blast. :) love the pictures with Mater and Lightning! Was Mama Rosa's good? Every time I go by it, I always say next time, but never go because I'm a bit pick about certain Italian dishes.
Jiko! omg I love that just as much as I love Boma. :) Glad you liked that too.

:rolleyes1 so new wedding pictures? :D
yeah me too!!! Glad I have some impatient friends so I'm not all alone being impatient and grumpy! :rotfl:

We really liked it! it was a big surprise at how good the food was. We are considering going back for a Fantasmic Package on our one year. I would recommend trying it. We usually over look italian just because....Its usually something we can make at home. but I liked it. I will have a review up about it later today on my food review thread.

Oh is Boma good? We are considering that for our next trip

haha you're funny! I feel the same way. I check his site like 3x a day...

So....not much to update. Still waiting on the photos...I emailed him because I got too tired of waiting. Still waiting for a reply though...grrrrrr

So the main reason behind me being MIA on here and everyone's PJ and TR, besides basic school, is that I have been preparing for an art show. Its my first show and also my last statement at school before graduation. so I have been going a bit crazy, neglecting everything else to prepare. You can read about it on my blog if you'd like to know more.
www.shippedtosea.blogspot.com

I hope everything is good with everyone else. I am going to try and catch up.....and I will hopefully have time to do a review tomorrow for our last day. :sad1:

Oh btw looks like it its 7 months til our 1 year anny trip! Can I start getting excited and over planning yet? :laughing: we are also about 1 month away from 180 days! need to pick restaurants! :cheer2:

Holy Cow Girl! You've been busy!!!
At least it has delayed your TR a little (ok that is totally selfish...but i have 23 days left until we leave...:rolleyes1)
Sounds like the show went well...:cheer2:
So happy for you...Can't believe you've been married 3 months!!! NUTS

Holy Cow Girl! You've been busy!!!
At least it has delayed your TR a little (ok that is totally selfish...but i have 23 days left until we leave...:rolleyes1)
Sounds like the show went well...:cheer2:
So happy for you...Can't believe you've been married 3 months!!! NUTS
haha yea I have been. I kind of like that it drew out my TR so I wasn't missing disney as much til now! haha.

Thanks hun!

Sounds like you guys really enjoyed your last day-- excited to read your CG dining review when you put it up!
Are you guys booking a regular room at Boardwalk or renting points??

Sounds like you guys really enjoyed your last day-- excited to read your CG dining review when you put it up!
Are you guys booking a regular room at Boardwalk or renting points??

Thanks we did! Hopefully soon....this day has really gotten away from me! too much school work!

We are renting points through another diser

Just read through your blog, you did so much work for your show! It all turned out great though!

yeah me too!!! Glad I have some impatient friends so I'm not all alone being impatient and grumpy! :rotfl:

We really liked it! it was a big surprise at how good the food was. We are considering going back for a Fantasmic Package on our one year. I would recommend trying it. We usually over look italian just because....Its usually something we can make at home. but I liked it. I will have a review up about it later today on my food review thread.

Oh is Boma good? We are considering that for our next trip

haha you're funny! I feel the same way. I check his site like 3x a day...

Ahhh now I'm hungry! You've sold me on going there.

OMG! Boma is lovely! It's one of our favorite places. We ate there on our honeymoon; it was yummy. I like that they have a variety of dishes for everyone, including vegetarian dishes. Their black bean hummus is also very good. Plus they have great deserts...sheesh okay now I'm hungry for that. If you go, eat the Zebra domes. It's like chocolate yummyness! :dance3:

I like your blog. The art show looked great :goodvibes

Ahhh now I'm hungry! You've sold me on going there.

OMG! Boma is lovely! It's one of our favorite places. We ate there on our honeymoon; it was yummy. I like that they have a variety of dishes for everyone, including vegetarian dishes. Their black bean hummus is also very good. Plus they have great deserts...sheesh okay now I'm hungry for that. If you go, eat the Zebra domes. It's like chocolate yummyness! :dance3:

I like your blog. The art show looked great :goodvibes

haha yeah I get so hungry righting reviews and talking about yummy disney food.

Now you have convinced me we need to try Boma on our next trip. I wanted to try Zebra domes so much when we were there....but I was too distracted after Jiko's food to go looking for them!

Thanks hun!

I found your post the other day so I went through all the pages. I had to skim through some but did read about all your experiences. I am glad that things went smoothly and that you were able to get your pictures re-done. Everyone looked great, and your dress was so beautiful. I am also gald that your MIL did not wear white. I didn't read that she wasn't going to so once I seen the picture I was happy to see the purple.

I loved hearing about your honeymoon and seeing all the picutres. I can't wait to see your other photo's when you get them back.

Once I get more time I will try to read your blog.

BTW your drawings are beautiful. Your awesome. I wish I could draw like that.

I will stay tuned for your updates.

I found your post the other day so I went through all the pages. I had to skim through some but did read about all your experiences. I am glad that things went smoothly and that you were able to get your pictures re-done. Everyone looked great, and your dress was so beautiful. I am also gald that your MIL did not wear white. I didn't read that she wasn't going to so once I seen the picture I was happy to see the purple.

I loved hearing about your honeymoon and seeing all the picutres. I can't wait to see your other photo's when you get them back.

Once I get more time I will try to read your blog.

BTW your drawings are beautiful. Your awesome. I wish I could draw like that.

I will stay tuned for your updates.

Hi! Welcome! I know I have a lot of pages I don't blame you for skimming! :laughing: Thanks...Still waiting on those pictures I am just hoping they are better...the longer I wait the more nervous I get that they aren't. (that might be my experience with the others tho...) Thanks so much! I was very happy with how everything turned out. Wow that was such a headache!! I wasn't sure why she wanted to wear white.....especially because she ended up in purple! So...I was very confused why she even started with me if she wasn't 100% sure. Oh well! it all worked out! I didn't find out she wasn't wearing white til DH told me 2 days before. So it was a surprise to me as well.

Thanks I really loved sharing our honeymoon with everyone! (one more day left....up soon I hope)

Thank you so much! I really love drawing. Thank you for interest in my blog!

ok I have 13 days until we leave...can you post the final day around the weekend of the 20th?? We leave the 27th :rotfl:
Living through you!!!

haha....well I was going to post it this week...that might be a bit too soon I suppose...but fingers crossed I will have previews (he said we would by Monday....just in case your keeping track...its Thursday...:mad: ) so that might be able to hold you for a little! Can't believe you leave in 13 days! wow. Jealous.

haha....well I was going to post it this week...that might be a bit too soon I suppose...but fingers crossed I will have previews (he said we would by Monday....just in case your keeping track...its Thursday...:mad: ) so that might be able to hold you for a little! Can't believe you leave in 13 days! wow. Jealous.

Ok with pics and final HMTR post I should be good! :rotfl::thumbsup2:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter