Jellyrolls on 5/17,18 or 19??? Any Takers??

twocat

80 miles door-to-door to Disney.
Seems like everyone is meeting up on Friday the 20th but I'll be back home again.

Anyone going to be there on Tues, Weds, or Thurs (17-19)?

I know I'll be seeing Crcormier on the KTTK tour on Wednesday and again for Hidden Treasures of WS on Thursday but wondering if I can meet up with anyone for a night a JRs. This is my first solo trip and the only thing i feel 'funny' about is sitting at a bar by myself so I could really use some company!! And where do solos usually sit, at the upper level or try to snag a lonely table?

Donna

twocat said:
Seems like everyone is meeting up on Friday the 20th but I'll be back home again.

Anyone going to be there on Tues, Weds, or Thurs (17-19)?

I know I'll be seeing Crcormier on the KTTK tour on Wednesday and again for Hidden Treasures of WS on Thursday but wondering if I can meet up with anyone for a night a JRs. This is my first solo trip and the only thing i feel 'funny' about is sitting at a bar by myself so I could really use some company!! And where do solos usually sit, at the upper level or try to snag a lonely table?

Donna

Donna, starting on the 18th, I will also be on my first solo trip to Disneyworld. I am very much a night owl, so I will NOT be doing any of those morning tours, though! How late would you be willing to do Jellyrolls? Maybe we can work something out. Why don't you email or PM me?

Hi there! Crcormier, myself, my partner, Bajanswife, EsmeraldaX, her boyfriend, will all be converging on Jellyrolls on Friday evening, May 20. You're welcome to join if you're around!!!

RickinNYC said:
Hi there! Crcormier, myself, my partner, Bajanswife, EsmeraldaX, her boyfriend, will all be converging on Jellyrolls on Friday evening, May 20. You're welcome to join if you're around!!!

I'd love to meet all of you; your names are all so familiar to me from previous posts. Alas I'll be back in Tampa by then.

Anyone doing a PI or JR outing on the 17th, 18th or 19th?
Donna

Hey! My trip just turned solo and I'll be there 5/18 and 5/19. Is there going to be a solo meet? I'm game!

D4D

Hi!

JudyS and I are trying to arrange a meet for either Tuesday or Thursday At Jelllyrolls and/or PI. Just saw that EsmereldaX will be at the adventurers club at PI on Thursday. Judy is checking her email occasionally since she's there now.

Ooo! ADV Club is even better! I'm bound to be there anyway... um, yeah, not that I'm a ADV Club junkie or anything. Maybe I'll wear a green Mickey tag with D4D on it. Say "Hi" if you see me!

D4D

Thanks to their distinctive and cleverly laminated Mickeys, I met twocat and JudyS at ADV Club the night of 5/19.

I introduced myself as a newbie lurker, and sat with them through the Radiothon before I had to hit the road. They encouraged me to register, so here I am!

I'll find the proper place to say howdy to everyone, and probably stick to the solo boards.

Hi Editoria,

I just sent you a PM asking the question you just answered! It was nice to meet you and I'm glad you signed up. Don't limit yourself to the solo board, there's lots of great info on other boards and people here are VERY quick to provide good, accurate information.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter