January Exercise Challenge!

Morning Walk: 102 minutes

That puts me over 3000 for this month. I'll quit posting until February. Thanks again to everyone. You inspire me!

Another hour of cardio/weightlifting/plyo

950/1000

I will reach my goal tomorrow :) WOHOO!

Had a gorgeous 52 minute run yesterday in Plantation Key (complete with manatees!!) :love:

1154/1300

Don't know if I'll make goal but sure am going to try like heck!!:banana:

Has anyone volunteered for February yet? If no one else wants to do it, I will take it. I need something to keep me motivated. :)

33 more min on the tm puts me at:

1455/1400

I am going to be soooooo close to 100 miles for the month (combined running and walking).:goodvibes

Doubtful that I will make my goal this month - I've been having awful sacrum pain - but I rested up this week so maybe I can get closer!

1/22 60 mins; 30 strength & 30 cardio*
1/23 60 mins bootcamp with modifications for back pain
1/24 50 mins; 30 strength & 30 cardio

*Entering this made me really sad...the last session with the trainer I've had for almost 2 years. :(

Has anyone volunteered for February yet? If no one else wants to do it, I will take it. I need something to keep me motivated. :)

33 more min on the tm puts me at:

1455/1400

I am going to be soooooo close to 100 miles for the month (combined running and walking).:goodvibes

That is incredible!

Today Bike 10
Elliptical - 30

Been a rough month with this virus, vacay and my knees. I am looking forward to a better spring and summer after my surgery.

425/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter