January 7, 2023 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canavarel (San Juan, Tortola)

adawnrob

Earning My Ears
This will be my 6th DCL, but a first for a good friend - our daughters, who have known each other since they were 3 are celebrating their 21st birthdays next year and it didn't take long to decide how to celebrate! I'm reaching out to see if there is an interest with another group to share a private day sail charter on Tortola (January 10th) . We did this earlier this year on a SWDAS cruise and had the best time. Please let me know if you have an interest and I can send the info.

Sailing in the Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise on January 7
Interested in information and advice on visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico

Do I need to schedule a tour or can I visit Old San Juan and New San Juan on my own?
Can anyone tell me where the Fantasy docks in San Juan?

Sailing in the Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise on January 7
Interested in information and advice on visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico

Do I need to schedule a tour or can I visit Old San Juan and New San Juan on my own?
Can anyone tell me where the Fantasy docks in San Juan?

On the same cruise. We plan on exploring on our own -- have talked to several family members who have vacationed there saying it is easy to navigate and Old San Juan in particular is easy to walk around without anything formal. I'm also interested in what dock we are at and trying to locate that information. If it's Pan American, then you'll definitely need a taxi or Uber to explore. If it's the San Juan Cruise Port, Old San Juan is walkable.

On the same cruise. We plan on exploring on our own -- have talked to several family members who have vacationed there saying it is easy to navigate and Old San Juan in particular is easy to walk around without anything formal. I'm also interested in what dock we are at and trying to locate that information. If it's Pan American, then you'll definitely need a taxi or Uber to explore. If it's the San Juan Cruise Port, Old San Juan is walkable.
Please post the dock information for our stop in San Juan, if you find out this information.
Thank you!

We are doing the Eastern with a port in San Juan this July. Did you all dock closer to Old San Juan or at the Pan AM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter