January 2013 Discounts

Grumpy Grandma

DIS Veteran
So I did a quick seach and could not find a thread for January 2013 discount ... so here I am starting one. :cool1:

Yea. I need a discount for marathon week. :cool1:

I'll hop on board :cool1:. We are currently booked for 12/27-1/2/13 but since that is holiday time and there is most likely no chance of a discount, I am considering tweaking our dates and arriving 12/31 and staying until 1/6. That way I can hold on to some hope for some sort of discount for at least a couple of nights at the end :goodvibes.

I'm hoping to go at the end of January (1/28 - 2/2) for my birthday, and any discounts would definitely help.

Now I just need to find someone to go with me. :scratchin

I am tentatively planning a trip for Jan. Are there usually discounts during this time? In the past I've always gone in Oct and FD is usually offered. What do they offer in Jan? I'm really interested in room only discount.

Looking for marathon weekend!! :) Haven't decided if we are staying the week before or after it :)
editing to subscribe :)

I'm looking for room only discounts or AP rates for Jan 9th - 17th. I used the AP discount this past Jan and stayed at BWI. Hoping for the same in 2013!

Fingers and toes crossed for free dining January 10-15th with availability in Art of Animation Little Mermaid room!!!

I'm planning a late Jan. trip too. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a BB during my late Aug trip pixiedust:

I am tentatively planning a trip for Jan. Are there usually discounts during this time? In the past I've always gone in Oct and FD is usually offered. What do they offer in Jan? I'm really interested in room only discount.

I've seen Free Dining and/or room only discounts in the past.

We're booked from Dec 31st to Jan. 6th. I'm hopeful for FD , maybe starting Jan. 1st. I really don't want to be there for the New Years crowds !

We are going Jan. 6-13. Hoping for FD. Someone else posted that FD has been offered to UK residents for Jan-April so, I would guess it's highly likely for it to be offered in the US. Last few years, it came out the first week in August.

Another marathon weekend hopeful for discount. We plan to stay on-site for weekend, then move offsite for the week.

Impatiently waiting to book!

Jan 9 to January 13!

Wedding Planning Session, Engagement Photos, and the Donald Half Marathon!

:love:

Was playing around on Disney website the other day and put in some dates in November at Port Orleans Riverside. I wanted to get an idea how much the rooms are in anticipation for our January trip. Got an email today with a pin code for those November dates!!!:cool1::cool1: Now I need to wait until tomorrow to find out if I can use the pin code for January dates!!! Of course free dining would be much better for my family!! Here's hoping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter