ITS TIME!! THE TOTALLY FREE Dis Towers Hotel Grand Opening and Reservations Thread

Your message inbox is full. To answer your question:

Someybody said:
May I have the penthouse of your hotel for a week?

I don't have any dates yet.

Thanks,
Blue

Here's what I can do for you for right now. Its not reserved, but I'll need to know two things:
1. What's the Penthouse being used for, so I can set it up appropriately.
2. The dates are important, so there isn't anybody else who wants it. If they know their dates first, you will have to schedule it on a different week.

Otherwise, I'll put you in for the Penthouse for now. Just plz get me the specifics.

PS I have a ton of HW this weekend, likely everything will get processed tomorrow. Stay tunes, though, b/c I might get it done b4 today's end and have time to make the reservations. Also, I have added to the 2nd post ppl who want a reservation.

The real thread for the Hotel is here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15394302#post15394302

Thanks to anyone and everyone who made the opening possible! All subsequent posts go there. Mods can close this thread, but the names here are special, because they were the first Diser's to use the hotel. If you really enjoyed your stay, you may post that in the new thread. Thanks to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter