!~!~!~It's time!! Spring Disney Pin Exchange!~!~!.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Decided to go ahead and start this now :hyper:

:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until March 25. Mail-by date will be April 1.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better. Please us the bubble mailers.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or overseas (must be by air mail)...we NEED international mailers. We usually have at least 10 that need to go to the UK. It doesn't cost much for pins.
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

Well, we could meet up and do a little trading together. I am getting better about it ;)

We only have 3 people so far. VERY slow start for this exchange.

Well, we could meet up and do a little trading together. I am getting better about it ;)

We only have 3 people so far. VERY slow start for this exchange.

It's still early. Maybe people were waiting until today for sign ups.

Listen you guys, if I can trade with CM's then anybody can! :thumbsup2 I know how you feel. It was really hard for me at first but once I started doing it I found out just how much fun it was. :thumbsup2

I do it, still not always comfortable, but getting better.
Dave....no problem. He doesn't even collect pins, but he likes to trade :rotfl:

I do it, still not always comfortable, but getting better.
Dave....no problem. He doesn't even collect pins, but he likes to trade :rotfl:

When I read what you wrote about Dave, I actually laughed out loud. Too funny! :rotfl: My DH won't trade. He wants me to collect the pins he likes for him: Cars and motorcycles. I have tried to get him to collect and trade and he says "You're not tricking me. I'm not going over to the dark side." :rotfl:

Appox how much does it cost to mail a pin pkg to UK these days? I'd love some UK pins but this is tight month budget wise for me.

Appox how much does it cost to mail a pin pkg to UK these days? I'd love some UK pins but this is tight month budget wise for me.

I think they have been costing about $2-2.50. Is that what the rest of you remember?

When I read what you wrote about Dave, I actually laughed out loud. Too funny! :rotfl: My DH won't trade. He wants me to collect the pins he likes for him: Cars and motorcycles. I have tried to get him to collect and trade and he says "You're not tricking me. I'm not going over to the dark side." :rotfl:

It's all about the trade :rolleyes:
He likes Donald pins. Wears them on his hat.....but doesn't trade his ;)
He always adds 2 of my traders so he can trade them and when he does that, asks for more :rotfl:
He gets the best.....the ones he wants and not giving up any of his.

Thanks Nancy and Donna.
It is very tough for me because i am afraid they would get mad at me. :confused3

When John takes me shopping he will disappear for a while, his way of making me ask for help if i can't reach something, and while everyone has done it with no problem i am still petrified to ask.

Fire (sorry forgot your name) not sure what state you are in, but my UK package still doesn't cost me 2.00 yet.

Fire (sorry forgot your name) not sure what state you are in, but my UK package still doesn't cost me 2.00 yet.
That's ok It's juli and I live in Ohio. If it's under 3.00 bucks I can handle it I think.

Whoo Hoo! I'm in! I love these exchanges!

I :lovestruc trading with CM's too. I've gotten a few very nice pins from trading with CM's. :thumbsup2

I am always on the look out for CM's with lanyards. And the best part is they have to trade with you (as long as they don't already have the pin you are trading to them).

Decided to go ahead and start this now :hyper:

:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until March 25. Mail-by date will be April 1.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better. Please us the bubble mailers.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or overseas (must be by air mail)...we NEED international mailers. We usually have at least 10 that need to go to the UK. It doesn't cost much for pins.
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

I'm in !!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter