~~~It's time for the summer Disney Pin Exchange!!~~~....CLOSED!!

Hi I'm new to the exchanges. I've never done one. I don't even have a pin or lanyard. But I have been thinking of collecting pins since our last Disney trip at the beginning of this month. I think this would be a great way to start my collection. I'm in!! :yay: :woohoo:

That's exactly the same as me! The pins will be extra special because they'll be gifts as well. :love:

I'm in, looking forward to this one!!!

Well, it looks like BAB might not be happening, so I think I might just have to do this one. The dates work really well as I will be at the world 7-9 and will have a chance to look for pins!

Wait I just checked the dates, can I get my name a day or two early? That way I can try to take care of this while at WDW.

Nancy I will send you my info in the morning!:)

Well, it looks like BAB might not be happening, so I think I might just have to do this one. The dates work really well as I will be at the world 7-9 and will have a chance to look for pins!

Wait I just checked the dates, can I get my name a day or two early? That way I can try to take care of this while at WDW.

Nancy I will send you my info in the morning!:)

::yes::

I leave the morning of the 7th also....so I may hand out names the night of the 6th,.....gotta make an airport run first though.
But, yes, Dyan, I can get names to you early. Friday....no ;) But maybe Sat. evening. Would that work?

::yes::

I leave the morning of the 7th also....so I may hand out names the night of the 6th,.....gotta make an airport run first though.
But, yes, Dyan, I can get names to you early. Friday....no ;) But maybe Sat. evening. Would that work?

Saturday is fine!:thumbsup2

Early names works for me...hehe;)

I can't wait to start getting pin packages together! :banana: :thumbsup2 ;)

Have FUN on your trips guys!!! I can't wait til Sept so we can go too! :cloud9:

My trip isn't a fun one, unfortuneately. Just going to the east side of the state to pack DD up to move....so it is a hot working 3 days.

:teeth:

There are still about 3 people that said they wanted to play, but haven't sent their info yet.....hopefully soon and then I can get working on names. :teeth:

But they won't go out before Sunday night.....company and holiday will suck all my time until then.

:teeth:

There are still about 3 people that said they wanted to play, but haven't sent their info yet.....hopefully soon and then I can get working on names. :teeth:

But they won't go out before Sunday night.....company and holiday will suck all my time until then.

What???? You mean there's more to life than Dis Exchanges? :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 Ok... Wyatt & I are in also, just sent you a pm.

We have all been sick...??? flu maybe. yuck!:faint:

I was actually thinking of this last night laying in bed in my nausea, thinking.. I hope we don't miss the sign up!:lmao: Guess you are never TOO sick to think about Disney stuff!

What???? You mean there's more to life than Dis Exchanges? :rotfl:

:rotfl: Not really ;)
I will be able to pop on in the mornings....the problem is wrestling the computer away from the visiting kids :rolleyes:
And then when I am away the next 3 days, DD is moving, so her internet will be disconnected :eek:
Sometimes life is tough :teeth:

:thumbsup2 Ok... Wyatt & I are in also, just sent you a pm.

We have all been sick...??? flu maybe. yuck!:faint:

I was actually thinking of this last night laying in bed in my nausea, thinking.. I hope we don't miss the sign up!:lmao: Guess you are never TOO sick to think about Disney stuff!

:sick: Sorry you have been sick. Hope you are starting to feel better now.
Glad you and Wyatt are joining us ::yes::

Okay....update. The kids all have plans on Sat. evening, so I will be closing the sign-ups then and passing out names. :yay:
That way I won't feel pressured to get them out Monday morning before we leave.
I will update the first post to reflect this so people know not to wait too long ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter