~~~It's Time!! Disney Pin Exchange sign-ups have started!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until March 20. Mail-by date will be March 27
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or oversees (must be by air mail)
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

Note: I will be out of town from this afternoon until the afternoon of the 23rd. I will check in as often as I can.

Me me me! :cheer2:

I've had the date in my calendar for months :D

Sending a PM now!

Good to see you, Melissa. ::yes::

Hopefully we'll see more sign-ups later when people are off work.

Ooh I have been waiting for this one too! I'm in!!

Those of you that have pinpic ids....be sure to update them, so your sender will have up to date info ::yes::

Also, FYI, the next Disney pin exchange will be in July, probably the middle. I will try to have an exact date soon.

I'm In!!! Just Love PINS!!!! What are considered non tradable pins?

:woohoo: Pin time, and you might just get one or more of these.

:mickeyjum ::MinnieMo :donald: :goofy:
pooh: :eeyore: :tigger:
:tinker: :dumbo: :figment: :sulley:
:maleficen :stitch: :simba: :ccat:

For a pin to be tradeable it needs the Disney logo on the front or back.
Just a personal recommendation would not be send someone a Sedesma pin. A random example of those pins is Pinpics pin # 1898: Sedesma - Baby Mickey Mouse.
They look like a small, thin, painted version of a Disney pin. They are cheap. And once you see them, you know why.
Not to say I don't have some in my collection. But it would have to be a character I really like. And I would say that most likely Sedesma pins are pins most people would not desire to own, unless it specifically meant something to them.

Thanks for the info.:thumbsup2 I had never heard of those pins.:confused3 Now I know what to stay away from!;)

Aw, come on, Nutsy. You'll have fun! :woohoo:

Still thinking Donna..:goodvibes My prob is that I don't like parting with any of my pins:) They are all too cute:goodvibes

But will have a look at them and see if I can find two that I will part with and if so will sign up.:)

Nutsy...come on....didn't I just send you some traders so you could play?? :rotfl:
Guess you liked them too much ;)

Somewhere there was a link to a list of things to watch out for on pins and the ones considered nontradeable. I'm not on my computer, so I don't have it.
I have a propin or 2 in my collection too....Merryweather of course, but the quality is definitely inferior.

Propins was a German based company who actually made a lot better quality pins than the Spain Sedesma pins. Now what does that tell you? ;)
Back in early this decade a 9-pin Propin set cost around $18. Again, you get what you pay for.
I know I have some in my collection. Someone getting them just has to realize that's what they got, a cheap pin they admire. :idea:
Propins did not renew their Disney license years ago. So once they stopped producing them, Propins were a little more desirable. Collectors knew what was out there was it. And Propins did have have a tendency to produce the lesser used artwork/characters.

Oh alright, I'll play:rotfl: Now, I've got to sort out which pins I'm wiling to part with.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter