It's that time again

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
Guess what time it is?

It's Pin swap time.

Time for an "Easter" pin swap. Or a "We can't wait for Spring" pin swap for all of you who don't celebrate holidays.
Ok, for all of you who know the drill send me the following information.
NAME
ADDRESS
E-MAIL ADDRESS
DIS BOARD NAME
PIN PICS NAME IF YOU ARE ON THIS BOARD

For those of you who have never participated please join us. It's alot of fun, and a great way to meet new friends.
You will send me the above information about you. I will then take all the names and put them in a big hat. I pull the name and assign each participant a person to send a pin to.
You can either send them a special pin you think they might like, or you can look on their list of wants and try to find something that they really desire.
If you have someone you would rather not trade with, or someone you really want to suprise please let me know and I will "try" to arrange it so their name magically gets pulled out for you.
I will be collecting names from now until March 9th. I will send the letters out to everyone on March 17th and everyone will mail their LBE with their swap pin on March 21. Hopefully we will all have our surprise pin by Easter Sunday.
So join us get those e-mails out to me.
Please send the information to my e-mail address and not a PM on the boards. I sometimes don't receive my PM's and would hate to miss someone. Peggie

Oh, Keeper of the addresses and fellow Caballero (and yes, I know it should be Caballera for all you Spanish scholars out there)...I would like to be amongst the first to say COUNT ME IN!!!! THE PIN SWAP is so much fun!!

Yippee!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Leslie

Oh yes, it's definitely time. I'll be emailing you all my particulars.

Just love the Pin Swap!

Cynthia

I'm in.......!!!!! :bounce:

Thanks Peggy for being such a great hostess of such a wonderful
PINternet Event. :smooth:

DisCritter

Yeah!!! It's pin swap time again!!! I'm in!! Email already sent!!!

Allright! We always look forward to pin swap time.
Email is on its way.
Thanks so much, Peggie for handling this for us!

Hi Peggie,

Mom and I would like to be in again. Her computer will be up and running by Monday next week. She is getting our old computer and I haven't had time to hook it up for her. Right now if you could please use my email address for both of us. Once she is on-line I will have her email you the corrected address.

Thanks again for running this.

dawn g--dawngee

audrey w--dopeymom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter