Its good to see the

antnee

Chasing Amy
DVC boards racking with new threads and fresh replies to posts. During this time of tragedy it makes me feel that things arent so bad and that people are still planning their vacations. I have been on these boards several time in the past few day with few or little new posts. Glad things have turned around :smooth:

I AGREE!!

I hope every DVC member travels to WDW as often as normal so we don't let these B------s win!

antnee......I agree wholeheartedly.

Disney has always been about optimism, hope and the future. While we all have to deal with the current issues in our own way, we need to remember that feeling we get in "the world". It's not just fantasy and escapism, but a feeling of togetherness and "home".

Let's keep the good vibes going.

I AGREE! We have already scheduled our vacation for the next 12 months. Three trips to WDW and one WDW cruise.

We're still going antnee!

Can't wait to stay at VWL for the first time.

For years we've visited there to see that wonderful Christmas tree that they install over the holidays. This time, it's going to be there everyday in my resort, and it doesn't get any better than that.:bounce: :bounce:

Me too! In fact I called our guide this week and left a message that we were still coming in April. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter