It's Derby time again! Let's Run for the Roses!

Post 15 for me Jamican rum!! Sounds like a pretty horse Hope he/she is lucky for us. :crazy: :wave:

I would love to have Jamaican Rum.....as this is my favorite drink.....add pineapple juice....YUMMMMY....plus I love to visit Jamaica......so if no one has taken the third spot...I will....

thanks
cindy

I would love to have Jamaican Rum.....as this is my favorite drink.....add pineapple juice....YUMMMMY....plus I love to visit Jamaica......so if no one has taken the third spot...I will....

thanks
cindy

sorry daaaaa didnt see it was over

Hey -

If the only one who won was Tennisnut, don't we all owe her a Pin?

Seems only fair.

(A round one)

:jester:

No just kidding. I just want everyone to start watching the two year olds for next years Kentucky Derby. I will be in Cancun for the Preakness so I cannot continue the "triple crown".

We did have one winner, Iris, she picked the horse that came in last. Yippee! Congratulations! I have already e-mailed Iris and am just waiting for her reply to send her a handy dandy pin ( and a Derby surprise!).

Thanks everyone for playing.
Susan

Susan, oh boy, was I ever laughing to read that I won because I lost. Dead Last!!!! LOL!!

Will be emailing you shortly.

I guess I know that I will never bet on a horse race, unless you can pick last place finishes.

:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter