"It's been a long year since Disney World!" A Pre-Trip report

I've been really busy, so I havn't had anytime to update. But now I'm on Easter break!

Okay, so about 2 days ago, my dad made the flights.

On the 24th, our flight leaves at 6:10am from Philly. I'm SUPER happy about this because I love early flights in, and we'll most likely be in Orlando by 8:10, and it Disney by 10:00!

And our flight home is at 11:00am. I wanted a later flight out, so we could use our last reservation, but it's not going to happen.

Atleast we got a good flight there!

next update: my top ten for magic kingdom!

That's great that you'll be there early in the day! :)

Sorry I havn't updated in like a week, I've been really busy!

My top 10 "must do's" for... :

magic-kingdom-logo-752233.gif

(in desending order)

10) and of course... shop!
9) Mickeys Philhar Magic
8) Pirates of the Carribean
7) Tea Cups
6) Jungle Cruise
5) Haunted Mansion
4) Splash Mountain
3) Big Thunder Mountain
2) Carousel of Progress
1) TTA

Next update: Epcot top ten "must do's"

:goodvibes

My top ten "must do's" for...

Epcot_Logo_Color.gif

10) look at that huge pin stand by mouse gears
9) get a mask to colour around the countrys
8) try all the sodas (except beverly, yuck!) at club cool
7) mission: space
6) go to mouse gears (my favourite shop in WDW)
5) spaceship earth
4) test track
3) soarin'
2) get kaki gori at japan
1) go around the countrys

This is really good and your trip sounds cool and lodsa fun! I'm almost exactly the same age as you and never get round to trip reports! Oh and I'm from England :-)

Love your epcot top ten! :] Your gonna have sooo much fun on your trip!!!

This is really good and your trip sounds cool and lodsa fun! I'm almost exactly the same age as you and never get round to trip reports! Oh and I'm from England :-)

I used to never get around to them, but now I decided that I should! :]

Love your epcot top ten! :] Your gonna have sooo much fun on your trip!!!

thanks! and I know, I can't wait!

I'm hure.

hey LE [:

UPDATE SOON TO COME
-I've been super busy :3

Okay, so yesterday was April 24th, and that means that yesterday I was exactly 2 months away from my trip! And now, I'm less than 2 months away! :p

I was planning on updating yesterday, but I got quite caught up. I had a softball game early in the morning, and I ended up getting quite beaten up from the game. We had a total out of control pitcher on the other team and I ended up getting hit two times (one time in the elbow and another right in the knee) and both are have these nasty bruises on them. I also hurt myself sliding home, but it was worth it because I ended up making it home ;)
When I got home I was going to update but I found National Treasure on TV then the next one came on, so of course I had to watch both xD

But anyways, now I'm updating with my must do's for Holly Studios (which I still call MGM, it's habit! ;D)

8. The Villions shop
7. Walt Disney: One Man's Dream (I love going through here, everything inside is just really cool)
6. Muppet Vision 3D
5. Voyage of the Little Mermaid
4. The Magic of Disney Mania (I love going through here and drawing a character, because I'm an artist myself :3)
3. Toy Story Mania
2. The Great Movie Ride
1. Star Tours!

Most people would have The Rockin' Rollercoaster and ToT on theirs, but I've never been on either. I've really only become a trill ride liker for maybe 2 years now, and we usually only go in June, where it's super crowded, so these lines are long, and I havn't had a chance to ride them. Hopefully this time I can ride atleast Tot! :]

Hope you get a chance to ride Tot and RNRC. They are great rides :]

You def. need to ride RNRC, it's my favorite:-)
When we go in the summer, the line is normally 30 minutes or so

really? whenever we look the line is like 50 minutes or more, which we are always too lazy to wait it. we would normally get fast passes, but we usually only spend about 3 hours in HS the entire trip.

Hope you get a chance to ride Tot and RNRC. They are great rides :]

they both seem really fun :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter